Eat and lose weight! This phrase is becoming more and more relevant, and it's not so much in the popular right food today, as in a well-chosen menu, where the predominant products from which grow thin. It's not about chemistry and advertised elixirs. Everything is only natural and useful from nature itself.
Lowest calorie foods for weight loss
The basis of almost any diet are low-calorie products for weight loss:
- Any greens and vegetables such as cucumbers, eggplants, tomatoes, cabbage, radish, celery, zucchini allow you to make a huge number of dishes without harm to the figure, because the calorie content of these products does not exceed 25 kcal per 100 g.
- Fresh fruit, especially citrus fruits, apples and pineapples will help overcome cravings for sweets.
- Turkey, rabbit meat, lean veal, chicken breast , offal, lean fish, seafood. All these types of meat do not exceed 130 kcal.
- Sea kale (5 kcal per 100 g) by the number of calories rightly topped the list of "what foods help to lose weight."
Protein Products for Weight Loss
On the assimilation of protein foods an average of 35% of their nominal caloric value is spent. And there is nothing surprising in the fact that in the PP system the products that help to lose weight are so rich in proteins.
- Chicken breast. A total of 110-120 kcal, of which 24 grams are protein, is an excellent option for lunch, snack and even dinner.
- Milk and sour-milk nonfat products. Curd (70 kcal / 17 g protein), yogurt (50-60 kcal / 4 g protein), kefir (40 kcal / 3 g protein) - all these "gifts from Burenka" actively destroy fat, remove excess fluid and perfectly saturate.
- Mushrooms. Champignons contain no more than 27 kcal per 100 g, while 20-25% is a protein.
- Egg protein (44 kcal / 11 g protein) is an excellent fat burner. But more than 2 yolks per day to eat is not recommended, since this part of the egg is the most "heavy" - 352 kcal.
- Seasonal fish varieties are not more than 4% fat. Cod, pike perch, blue whiting, pollock, pike, perch do not exceed the mark of 90 calories in terms of calories.
Products Weight Loss Fat Burners
The most effective products for weight loss are products with a negative caloric content, the digestion of which the body spends more energy than carry these dishes themselves.
- Green tea has a caloric content of 0 kcal, and it takes 20 kcal per digestion of 1 cup of the drink.
- Grapefruit is a popular fat burner and it rightfully leads the most useful products for weight loss.
- Spicy spices: chili, ginger and garlic burn mercilessly our calories.
- Celery: to digest 100 grams of celery, the body will spend 30 kcal, and the vegetable itself has energy intensity parameters of only 12 kcal.
- Pineapple not only stimulates intestinal peristalsis, but also improves metabolism, including stimulates the dissolution of subcutaneous fat.
Products rich in dietary fiber for weight loss
If you regularly ask yourself the question of which foods lose weight quickly and safely, then we advise you to pay attention to food rich in fiber.
- Green vegetables, including celery, cabbage, asparagus beans , zucchini and cucumbers improve metabolism and actively remove excess fluid from the body.
- Cereals such as buckwheat and oatmeal are complex carbohydrates with a minimum of fat, which are perfectly absorbed by the body, normalize metabolism and stop swelling.
- Beans with lentils are an excellent source of fiber and protein.
- The berries are fresh . Only 200 g of berries a day will be effective prevention of obesity and vitamin deficiency.
Incompatible food when losing weight
Even foods that lose weight can damage the figure if it's not right to combine them. For example:
- Meat, poultry and fish are incompatible with nothing but vegetables. Potatoes are not included in the list of acceptable vegetables!
- This combination of products for weight loss, like dough and meat is absolutely not appropriate.
- Eggs "are not friends" with potatoes and tomatoes.
- Fruits and dairy products are categorically incompatible, with what, not only among themselves. They are better off separately from other products.
- From banal bread with jam or sweet porridge should be discarded, because sweet and starchy - does not combine.