Sexual perversions (paraphilias) are pathological deviations in the ways of satisfying the sexual desire and in the direction of this inclination. Previously, sexologists did not share sexual deviations and perversions. Now, only a part of the deviations are referred to as perversions. Sexual deviations are considered more easy deviations, and their list includes all desires and actions of a sexual nature, which differ from those accepted in society.
Sexual perversions are pathological in nature and differ in such features:
- Lack of desire to have regular sexual contact with a partner.
- Obsessive desire to perform certain actions for sexual pleasure.
- Problems in creating a strong relationship with a partner.
- Sexual arousal appears with a certain stimulus, which is not characteristic for healthy sexual relations. In such cases, the partner is selected on the basis of the presence of a particular feature or in the presence of an external stimulating factor. Such features may include hair color, physique, makeup, smell, clothing, voice. Exciting factors can include blood, sounds, things.
- Finding a partner brings people with sexual deviations more pleasure than the contact itself, in which paraphiliacs may not have ejaculation and do not experience orgasm .
- Perverse desires often progress and become the meaning of a person's life, subordinating all actions and desires to himself.
- Sexual perversions and depressive disorders are linked directly. True sexual deviations become for man the only source of pleasure, which leads to an increase in irritability, the appearance of a feeling of inner emptiness and dissatisfaction.