In other words, sexual deviations are sexual deviations in human behavior. What goes beyond the generally accepted norms of sexual life. Despite the fact that in each society, in a certain era, these norms were different, we can identify the main types of abnormalities, which are still considered serious forms of mental disorders.
The list of sexual deviations is as follows:
- fetishism. A person experiences sexual attraction and satisfaction at the sight of any particular parts of the body, clothing, object, which symbolize the partner;
- transvestism. In this case, we are talking about satisfying sexual desires by dressing in clothes of the opposite sex;
- exhibitionism. A man gets sexual satisfaction when showing his genitals to strangers;
- Voyeurism. Desire to spy on sexual intercourse, naked people. His version is an excessive passion for pornography;
- pedophilia. One of the most serious and dangerous forms of sexual deviation. It consists in sexual attraction to children;
- sadomasochism. Getting pleasure from causing and feeling pain, the desire to subjugate a partner or subordinate position.
Sexual deviations in difficult teenagers are quite common in our day. Sexual maturation in adolescence is complicated not only by physical changes, but also by psychological ones. The incompleteness of sexual identification causes an insufficiently conscious and elevated sex drive. In this regard, the likelihood of sexual deviations is very high. In a zone of special risk there are children whose transient age either dragged on, or, on the contrary, develops very rapidly.
Sexual deviations in adolescents are directly dependent on the situation and are temporary. With age, similar forms of disorders tend to pass. The most common of these are:
- Voyeurism (spying on naked, viewing pornography);
- excessive interest in the genitals of younger children or animals.
About the reasons and methods of treatment
Sexual deviations are not a disease. Medical care is needed only if such deviations cause a person psychological discomfort and problems. The latter can arise due to the manifestation of punishable by law deviations (pedophilia, cruel sadism).
To treat sexual deviations apply all sorts of psychiatric techniques. In addition to reducing abnormal sexual desire, treatment aims to help in accepting a person as he is. In cases where the hobby is a threat to society, any methods of combating sexual pathology are used. In addition to involuntary treatment resort to legal liability.
What causes such deviations? The causes of sexual deviations can be identified as follows:
- genetic heredity;
- trauma of the brain and, as a consequence, mental disturbance;
- failure of the hormonal background;
- various violations in the development of the human psyche;
- violations of sexual development;
- a kind of sexual education.
The main reason that should be noted separately is the psychological trauma of a child in childhood. This can be child abuse from adults, an accidentally seen scene of sexual violence or perverted sexual intercourse, etc. Therefore, when raising a child, one should remember the responsibility that lies with the parents.
Protect the health and psyche of the child.