Everyone says that the right diet will help a person lose weight, maintain weight and never think about the fact that he is threatened with getting better and wearing larger clothes. This is indeed so. But only people perceive the correct diet in different ways, and many of its norms are violated.
The Basics of Healthy Eating
Consider the most important nutrition basics, without which any system will fail. There are few rules and restrictions here, but for some people they are also complex:
- Do not overeat at all! To control yourself, use small plates, and during meals avoid lively conversations, reading and watching TV. So you do not control the amount eaten.
- Eat regularly, at least 3 times a day, and preferably 4-5.
- It is not recommended to skip breakfast.
- Dinner should be 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- After eating 1-1,5 hours you can not drink anything.
- It is necessary to give up too fatty, fried food.
- Do not eat canned food, sausages, sausages, sodas, chewing gums and other obviously unhealthy foods.
- Avoid unnatural products: any, which contain preservatives, colorants, flavorings, flavor enhancers, any designations like "E213", etc.
- It is necessary to limit the sweet and flour (cut of black or otrubnogo bread). It is advisable to eat it no more than once a week - then there will be no harm.
- Give up snacks, sandwiches and snacks in favor of homemade food.
This is the basis of dietary nutrition, adhering to which, you will help your body to purify itself. And after cleansing, long-awaited weight loss will come!
The Basics of Separate Nutrition
Supplementing the system of proper nutrition can be some separate principles , which teaches us the basics of a balanced diet, that is, how to properly combine products. The recommendations are as follows:
- Meat, poultry, fish should be eaten only with non-starchy vegetables; a perfect garnish - cabbage, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, etc. But meat + pasta or potatoes - this is a wrong combination, difficult for digestion.
- Eating different types of protein or carbohydrate is both undesirable. They do not mean all products containing them, but those conditional groups in which one or the other component prevails. For example, potatoes or cereals are prohibited + bread, meat or chicken + cheese, etc.
- Fruits should be eaten exclusively in a separate meal, not combined with anything.
Complementing the foundations of rational nutrition by these rules, you will get an excellent system that allows you to be a healthy and harmonious person.
Fundamentals of fractional nutrition
First of all, the basis for safe eating is based on a fractional type . It is recommended to all patients in the recovery period. The rules are simple: you need to eat small meals 5-6 times a day. Consider an approximate diet that takes into account all the rules described above and collects them together:
- Breakfast: oatmeal.
- Second breakfast: a pair of any fruits.
- Lunch: light vegetable salad, a serving of vegetable soup-puree.
- Afternoon snack: curd cheese or half a cup of cottage cheese.
- Dinner: a portion of baked meat plus a side dish of fresh cabbage.
- Breakfast: eggs from two eggs and light vegetable salad.
- Second breakfast: yogurt without additives.
- Lunch: a serving of cabbage soup or borsch, better without potatoes.
- Snack: a handful of nuts, tea.
- Dinner: a portion of chicken in any form, except roast and a garnish of fresh vegetables.
- Breakfast: a portion of cottage cheese with the addition of sour cream or kefir.
- The second breakfast: a baked apple.
- Lunch: any salad of meat or poultry and fresh or boiled vegetables other than potatoes.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of yogurt (it is possible with bran, fiber).
- Dinner: vegetable stew and a piece of fish.
This is how the fundamentals of proper nutrition look in practice. Eat right, tasty and varied!