Chocolate cocktail is a delicious and healthy drink, which adults and children alike are not averse to eating. The presence of numerous variations of delicacies will allow everyone to choose for himself the most suitable recipe for individual preferences.
How to make a chocolate cocktail?
In order to enjoy your favorite taste, you do not need to go to catering, cafes or restaurants. Prepare a chocolate shake can easily and especially the hassle of home. The main thing is to have a powerful blender, necessary products and familiar with simple rules of technology execution.
- All ingredients used to make the beverage must be at least room temperature, and ideally, if possible, well-cooled.
- As a rule, they prepare similar cocktails with chocolate syrup, melted chocolate, with the addition of cocoa powder or simply using an impressive portion of chocolate ice cream.
- Warm or hot cocktail variations with hot chocolate, melted in a water bath, in a microwave or hot milk are allowed.
- Sweeten the drink if necessary to taste with sugar, sugar powder, honey.
- Any of the recipes can be made basic and by experimenting to create your most delicious version of delicacies, adding new ingredients, flavors, flavors or ice.
Milkshake with chocolate ice cream
The easiest chocolate milkshake can be made from milk and ice cream with the appropriate filler. Components can be taken in equal proportions or vary by the amount of a particular product. A special aroma will give a vanilla drink, mint leaves will refresh the taste, and chocolate chips on the surface of the drink will make a spectacular and appetizing show.
- chocolate ice cream - 200 g;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 200 ml;
- Vanilla, mint (optional) - to taste;
- powdered sugar - to taste;
- Chocolate chips for filing.
- Chilled milk is beaten a little in the blender.
- Add ice cream, desired flavorings.
- Whisk the chocolate cocktail in the blender for about 5 minutes or until the desired splendor and airiness.
How to make a cocktail of chocolate and milk?
Chocolate milkshake, the recipe of which will be outlined next, is prepared from melted hot chocolate and milk and served in a warm form. The similar, not absolutely traditional, variant of delicacy has the advantage before a classical drink: it can be perfectly warmed in cool weather and enjoy surprising its bright fragrance.
- dark chocolate or milk - 50 g;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 400 ml;
- cocoa - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- powdered sugar - 30-50 g;
- white chocolate for serving.
- In a serving of warm milk, dissolve cocoa, mix with the rest of the milk, pour into a blender.
- Melt the chocolate, send it to the milk mixture and beat the substance for 5 minutes.
- A ready-made chocolate warm cocktail is poured over glasses, sprinkled with ground chocolate and immediately served.
Particularly fragrant is a chocolate-banana cocktail in a blender. For its preparation it is preferable to choose ripe bananas with soft fragrant pulp and natural thick yoghurt without additives. Tasting a similar drink will not only bring real pleasure, but also saturate the body with valuable elements, will cheer up.
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 300 ml;
- natural yogurt - 1 glass;
- ripe bananas - 2 pieces;
- grated chocolate.
- Peel the bananas and put them in the blender bowl.
- Add yogurt, milk and cocoa, whisk the contents for 5 minutes or until the desired splendor and uniformity.
- Pour chocolate cocktail into glasses, sprinkle with grated chocolate on top and serve, decorating each vessel with a banana slice.
Chocolate cocktail, the recipe of which will be outlined next, is prepared with the addition of mint leaves, which allows you to get the most refreshing taste and stunning bright aroma of the drink. If fresh mint leaves are not available they can be replaced with a few drops of mint essence or oil.
- chocolate syrup - 0,5 glasses;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 0.5 cup;
- vanilla ice cream or chocolate - 350 g;
- fresh mint - 1-2 branches.
- Chopped mint along with the milk is placed in a blender and punched for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk in the blender for another 5 minutes before splashing.
- At will, the chocolate refreshing cocktail is decorated with whipped cream, cocoa powder and mint leaves.
Strawberry Chocolate Cocktail
Chocolate cocktail at home can be prepared with the addition of berries. In this case, strawberry is used as filling, which can be replaced with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and other fresh or frozen berries. The basis of the drink is chocolate ice cream and milk (classic or with cocoa).
- chocolate ice cream - 400 g;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 0,5 l;
- Strawberries - 200 g.
- Prepared strawberries are poured with milk and ground in a blender.
- Add the chocolate ice cream and punch the contents until fluffy and airy for 5 minutes.
Chocolate cocktail with cocoa
Another simple and delicious chocolate cocktail for children and adults can be prepared according to the following recipe. The saturation of the taste of delicacies can be adjusted by adding more or less cocoa powder, sweetening it to taste with powdered sugar or seasoning with vanilla. Before serving, the drink is sprinkled on top with ground chocolate or cocoa powder.
- dairy ice cream - 300 g;
- milk pasteurized or boiled - 400 ml;
- powdered sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon or to taste;
- cocoa powder - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- grated chocolate, vanilla.
- Chilled milk is pounded in the blender.
- Pour ice cream, cocoa powder, add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Turn the blender on for 5 minutes, then pour the drink over the glasses, sprinkle with ground chocolate or cocoa.
Alcoholic cocktail with chocolate syrup
The following recipe is aimed at an adult audience. From it you will learn how to make a chocolate cocktail at home with syrup and alcohol. As the last one you can use cognac, brandy, rum or liqueur. In some cases, the egg yolk is added to the composition, which gives an additional density and saturation of the drink.
- chocolate ice cream - 100 g;
- cream of medium fat content - 150 ml;
- brandy, cognac or liquor - 100-120 ml;
- chocolate syrup - 30 ml;
- Vanillin, nutmeg - by pinch;
- Combine in a blender or shaker cream, alcohol, vanillin and ice, whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a glass with soft chocolate ice cream , pour over chocolate syrup, sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.
Cocktail with chocolate liqueur - recipe
Another version of the drink for adults is a cocktail with chocolate liqueur . A simple to prepare and delicious drink will be a great addition to the appetizers in the party menu or a wonderful treat for the overlooked guests. If you have a little chocolate ice cream and milk in the refrigerator, and the bar has a liqueur with the appropriate taste, you can cook a treat in 5 minutes.
- chocolate ice cream - 200 g;
- milk - 200 ml;
- chocolate liqueur - 50 ml.
- The necessary components are combined in a blender container and whisked carefully until uniform and fluffy.
- Pour out the finished drink by glasses, decorate to taste and serve.
Hot chocolate cocktail
In cold or inclement weather, it will be especially pleasant to eat something delicious and at the same time warming. A hot banana cocktail with chocolate, prepared according to the following recipe, is suitable for this purpose as well as possible. Blender in this case will be needed only to crush the banana pulp, which you can just mash with a fork.
- bananas - 150 g;
- Milk - 0.5 liters;
- dark chocolate - 50-70 g;
- vanilla pod - 1 pc .;
- cinnamon ground - pinch.
- Warm the milk in a saucepan with a vanilla pod, which is then removed from the bowl.
- Add the banana mashed potatoes, broken into pieces of chocolate, warm the mass until the melting of the pieces.
- A ready hot cocktail with chocolate is poured over glasses, sprinkled with cinnamon and served.