Jam from the wines - a very delicious treat, which can be served to tea or spread on crispy bread. You can cook a delicacy in the season of ripening of small apples and at once eat, and you can prepare it for future use. To add a special flavor to the yare, pears, lemon and even dried apricots are often added.
How to cook jam from the bottles?
Jam from the wound in the home to cook is not difficult. It turns out fragrant and very appetizing. Simple recommendations, presented below, will help to cope with the task perfectly and make the cooking process as easy as possible.
- The most delicate jam from the bottles is obtained when the steamed fruits are wiped through a sieve.
- Fruits can be passed through a meat grinder, this is faster than wiping through a sieve. But this method is more acceptable when it is necessary to process a large volume of products, because there is much more waste in it.
- When cooking jam, the mass should be stirred all the time so that it does not stick to the walls of the dishes.
- For cooking jams are suitable only fully rarekie, in which a lot of pectin.
Jam from the wines for the winter - a simple recipe
Simple jam from the rennets to cook under everyone's power. This is not at all a difficult matter, although it requires a lot of effort and time. Boil the jam rays in a large wide bowl - the pelvis is ideal for these purposes. Due to the fact that the surface area is large, the liquid from the jam will evaporate better, and it will be welded faster.
- Ranetki - 1 kg;
- sugar - 500 g.
- The washed up shells are poured into a saucepan, about 100 ml of water are poured in and on low heat they are evaporated for about 50 minutes until soft.
- Then, using tolks, they grind them through a sieve.
- The resulting pulp is placed in a saucepan, sugar is poured in and, stirring, is brewed until the desired density.
- Lay out the jam from the bottles on sterile jars and roll them up.
Jam from bottles for the winter through a meat grinder
Jam from the bottles through the meat grinder is prepared more quickly than with other methods of preparing apples. And that the jam in the process of cooking less burned, you can first boil the fruit mass to a light thickening, and then pour in the sugar and cook appetizing jam until ready.
- Ranetki - 5 kg;
- sugar - 1,5 kg.
- Rancets are cleaned from the core and passed through a meat grinder.
- Add the granulated sugar and boil to the desired density, and then distribute the jam from the fragrant jars to the jars and cork.
Jam from small bottles
Jam from the wines for the winter can be prepared from the smallest fruits. And to accelerate the process of grinding fruits, you can use modern kitchen helpers, such as a food processor or a submerged blender, instead of a traditional sieve. Willingness of the jam is determined as follows - periodically using a spatula on the bottom of the container - when the resulting track is tightened slowly, then the delicacy is ready.
- Ranetki - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 250 g;
- drinking water - 100 ml.
- Apples are cut into 4 parts, removing the core.
- Pour in water and cook until soft.
- With the help of a blender, the mass is transformed into a puree.
- Sprinkle sugar and boil the jam from small wines to the desired density, and then pour into cans and roll.
Jam from bottles and pears
The recipe of jam from the wines at home, presented below, will help to prepare a delicious treat that has just an excellent taste, because in addition to the main ingredient, pears and lemon are added. If you want the jam to come out without a sour, then instead of lemon juice you can add grated zest.
- pears - 1 kg;
- Ranetki -1 kg;
- sugar - 550 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.
- Pears and rannets are washed, cut into slices and passed through a meat grinder.
- The resulting mass is boiled until thickened - this will take about an hour.
- Add sugar, add lemon juice and cook until desired consistency.
- Hot jam from the bottles is spread over the jars and sealed.
Jam from sugar-free bottles for the winter
The recipe of jam from the bottles without the addition of granulated sugar makes it possible to prepare a completely natural and useful treat, but due to the fact that the sugar acts as preservatives, the billets without using it can not stand long, but ferment. To prevent this, banks with jam should be sterilized in a water bath.
- Ranetki - 1 kg;
- water - 200 ml.
- Ranets are cut into pieces, poured into water and boiled for 15 minutes.
- The softened fruits are grinded through a sieve and the resulting puree is boiled to a density.
- Finished apple jam from the bottles laid out on a half liter jars and sterilized for 15 minutes, and then rolled.
Jam from the bottles with lemon
The jam from the bottles with lemon for the winter turns out to be especially tasty and not too sugary. It is like those who do not favor too sweet blanks. A pleasant sourness and a light aroma of citrus make the delicacy special. Later it can be used as a filling in homemade cakes.
- Ranetki - 3 kg;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 2 kg;
- water - 500 ml.
- The rennets are poured with water and cooked gently.
- Wipe the fruit through a sieve.
- Add the grated lemon zest and the chopped lemon pulp.
- Sprinkle sugar and, stirring, boil for about half an hour.
- Distribute the jam over the cans and cork.
Jam from the wines with dried apricots for the winter
Jam from the bottles and dried apricots - a bright sweet dish, which is so pleasing to the eye. If you are using not too soft dried apricots, then it must be pre-poured with boiling water and left to soften, and only then let it through the meat grinder along with the slices. You can store such jam even in an apartment, that is, without a cellar.
- Ranetki - 2 kg;
- dried apricots - 300 g;
- sugar - 1 kg.
- Purified apples are passed through a meat grinder along with dried apricots, add sugar.
- Stir well, place on a plate and cook after boiling for 50 minutes.
- Lay out a thick jam from the wines for the winter on the banks and roll.
Jam from the wines in the oven for the winter
Jam from the bottles in the oven is obtained as delicious as in other ways of preparing the fruit. Due to the fact that when baked from the heavenly apples, as they are called, evaporates a part of moisture, the mashed potatoes have a thicker consistency in the future. Due to this, the cooking time of jam is further reduced.
- Ranetki - 3 kg;
- Apples are cut in half, stacked with a cut up on a baking sheet and at 180 degrees bake for half an hour.
- Finished fruits grinded through a sieve, and poured sugar - for 1 liter of puree you need 600 g of granulated sugar.
- On low heat, jam is cooked until ready, poured over jars and sealed.
Jam from the bottles for the winter in the multivark
Jam from the bottles in the multivark can be prepared as well as the traditional way on the stove. The only thing that a large amount of delicacies can not be welded, because the size of the bowl is very limited. And to reduce the cooking process, the delicacy can be brought to readiness not on "Quenching", but on "Baking". But then you need to closely monitor the process and often stir the jam so that it does not burn.
- Ranetki - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- water - 70 ml.
- Fruits are placed in a bowl multivarka, pour in water and in the "Baking" mode, they prepare half an hour.
- Wipe soft fruit with a crush through a sieve.
- Return the mashed potatoes to the bowl, add sugar, stir and cook for 2 hours in the "Quenching" mode.
- When the jam from the bottles thickens, put it on the banks and cork.