The coat with a 3/4 sleeve is in the lead on many fashion shows not for the first season in a row. And this means that its presence in your wardrobe is a must if you want to match fashion trends and be in a trend. And with this thing, believe me, it's quite simple.
Women's Coat with Sleeve 3/4
To look stylish and attractive in such a coat, it is important, first, to choose a suitable model that emphasizes the beauty of the figure, and secondly, to choose a successful combination of this outer clothing with other components of your everyday image. Let's first figure out the first question.
Girls of short stature should choose a coat with a sleeve three quarters not longer than the middle of the thigh. It is desirable that the style was straight or fitted with a belt. A wide flying model in this case will only emphasize a small increase. The same with sleeves - they should not be flared, and generally, try not to create additional volumes, strive to ensure that your silhouette becomes elongated.
High girls can give preference to other models. For example, a coat with a sleeve three-fourths to the knees with a belt at the waist, or wide, flared models, as well as incredibly trendy overcoats over this season.
With what to wear:
- A short coat with a 3/4 sleeve can be combined with any tight pants and jeans, a short or midi skirt is also suitable;
- Clothing under the coat with a 3/4 sleeve must be solid. The difference in the color of the decollete zone and the sleeves looks extremely unplayable;
- To emphasize the originality of the cut of your outerwear you can by putting down a sweater or a jacket of contrasting color;
- A winter coat with a 3/4 sleeve should be supplemented with long gloves and a headdress of one monochromatic color;
- in the best way with such a coat is combined shoes with heels. Unless the oversize model can be supplemented with a flat sole.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |