An excellent snack dish - meat rolls, like everything: both to consumers and culinary experts. The treat can be cooked for every taste, it can be a full-fledged main course or small "fingers to the tooth", the main advantage of which is the filling.
Meatballs with filling - recipes
Tasty meat rolls with a filling are prepared, as a rule, in a hurry. Meat for their preparation can be chosen any: pork, beef or poultry fillets, the main pieces carefully repel. As a basis, often used and stuffing, filling it with different fillings.
- To prepare rolls of meat, you need to select the base and carefully cut off the pieces, forming a thin layer.
- Chops salted, spiced with the necessary spices, piled in a pile and left for half an hour, so that the pieces are saturated with seasonings.
- The filling, as a rule, is already ready: boiled eggs, fried mushrooms, ham, salted bacon and others.
- Will add juiciness, for example, to fingers from chicken meat, bacon, which you can wrap meat rolls and in this form bake.
- A simple roasting for the readiness of the fingers is not enough. To the dish does not remain moist, it is baked in the oven for 15 minutes or stews snack rolls in a variety of sauces.
Rolls of chicken breast
Very unusual, juicy and insanely delicious chicken rolls with ricotta cheese, spinach and garlic. Thanks to the original filling and languishing in a creamy sauce, the dish comes out very tender, as a garnish suitable boiled potatoes, baked vegetables or light salad. Of the specified number of components will come about 4 large rolls.
- fillet - 4 pieces;
- ricotta - 300 g;
- spinach - 50 g;
- leeks - 50 g;
- parsley - 30 g;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- white wine - 200 ml;
- cream - 150 ml;
- broth or water - 200 ml;
- flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt and pepper.
- Wash the fillets, dry them, make incisions along the piece. Salt and season with pepper.
- Chop spinach, parsley, garlic and leek, mix with ricotta.
- Fill the breasts with stuffing, fasten with toothpicks.
- In a deep frying pan, warm the oil, lay out the meat rolls, brown it from all sides. Put on a napkin.
- Pour the wine into the frying pan, simmer for 5 minutes, add broth and rolls.
- Tear 25 minutes.
- Mix the cream with flour, pour into the frying pan, simmer under the lid for 5 minutes.
Rolls of pork with filling
Pork rolls are an appetizer, which quickly takes root in every house, because cooking a dish is a pleasure. As a filling, in this recipe, cheese is offered, but you can use the most unusual products: dried fruits, vegetables, lard or butter with herbs and garlic. These ingredients are enough for 3 full-fledged portions.
- balyk part - 300 g;
- cheese - 100 g;
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
- Cut the meat portionwise, thin off, salt, pepper.
- Cut the cheese into bars, lay out a piece for each chop, roll with a roll, and thread.
- Fry from all sides until golden brown.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and hard cheese are a good option to please all eaters both at the celebration and at the home dinner. The ideal side dish will be a mashed potatoes and a light salad. Preparing a treat is not long and not troublesome, you need to make a filling of champignons and cheese in advance, the latter should be high-quality, creamy, with a pleasant taste.
- chicken fillet - 1 kg;
- champignons - 500 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- cheese - 200 g;
- salt, pepper, curry.
- Spice the onion, add finely chopped mushrooms, fry until the liquid evaporates.
- Reduce heat, add grated cheese, stir, turn off.
- Cut the fillet thinly, salt, pepper, put on a spoonful of filling, roll meat pieces-rolls, thread.
- Fry until golden brown, put on a baking tray, bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Rolls with bacon
Meat rolls made of bacon with filling are rich, juicy and deliciously tasty. To implement the recipe will need bacon smoked, it will make the dish more flavorful. As a filling, you can use any suitable products, but do not add fatty components, a very good option will be vegetables, greens, cheese.
- fillets - 500 g;
- smoked bacon - 200 g;
- asparagus - 100 g;
- ratunda - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- cream cheese - 100 g;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt pepper.
- Bacon cut into thin long slices.
- Cut the filet with plates, discard, salt, pepper.
- Mix cream with chopped garlic, grease each chop.
- Lay on the asparagus stalk, straws of carrots and peppers.
- Collapse the roll, wrap with bacon.
- Brush up to a golden crust, put into a mold, bake for 30 minutes.
Very unusual, delicious and fast beef stuffed with beef will certainly become the main dish of the solemn feast. These little "fingers" come out very rich, so they will be worthy appreciated by guests who like unusual snacks for hot drinks. In the recipe, capers are indicated, if you can not get them, you can replace them with olives or finely chopped cornichons.
- beef - 700 g;
- parsley - 2 handfuls;
- capers crushed - 5 tsp;
- lemon peel - 2 tsp;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, ground pepper.
- Mix chopped parsley, butter, capers and zest, add,
- Cut the meat, thinly discourage, salt, pepper.
- Put on the chops for 1 teaspoon of the mixture, roll up the roll, fasten.
- Fry in a grill pan until golden brown.
Rolls stuffed with minced meat
Appetizing rolls with minced meat , filled with delicious filling, will be a good alternative to simple cutlets or zrazam. Stuff the dish can be any products that are in the refrigerator, it can be a bow with carrots, and greens with butter and cheese with mushrooms. Meat fits any, and to make the dish come out completely cooked, "fingers" will need to be baked in the oven.
- forcemeat - 1 kg;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- carrots and onions - 2 pcs .;
- oil, salt, black pepper.
- Spasserovat finely chopped onions and large grated carrots.
- Drive in the egg, mix, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- In the forcemeat, drive in the egg, salt, pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Divide the forcemeat into approximately 10 parts.
- Slepit from the stuffing cake, distribute the filling on the spoon, roll up the roll.
- Brush in a frying pan, put into a mold, bake for 30 minutes.
Meat rolls with prunes
Chicken rolls with prunes - a very minimalistic recipe, is cooked extremely quickly and will be appreciated by all eaters, especially those who like unusual combinations in food. As a side dish any vegetables can be used: baked, boiled, fried or stewed salad will perfectly complement this light low-calorie dish.
- chicken chops - 4 pcs .;
- prunes - 70-100 g;
- salt, curry, pepper, butter.
- Chop salted, season with spices.
- Cut the prunes, distribute them on meat layers, roll them with rolls, thread them together.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Transfer to the mold, bake meat simple rolls 25 minutes at a moderate temperature.
Rolls of turkey with stuffing
To turkey rolls turned out to be unusual and tasty, you can fill them with crushed nuts, dried cranberries and chopped greens. Fasten the workpieces with toothpicks, they must be soaked in warm water beforehand so that they do not burn during frying. From 800 g of meat, about 10 small rolls are produced.
- turkey fillet - 800 g;
- dried cranberries - 100 g;
- walnuts - 100 g;
- parsley - 1 handful;
- salt, pepper, oil.
- Cut the meat into pieces, discourage, salt, season with spices.
- Cranberries, parsley and nuts to punch blender not too finely.
- For each chop, put on a spoonful of filling, roll up a roll, fasten with a toothpick.
- Fry over moderate heat until brown, about 15-20 minutes.
Meat rolls with a filling in the oven
More useful and low-calorie are chicken rolls in the oven . Do not worry that the dish will be dryish, on the contrary, languished in sour cream sauce "fingers" will come out juicy and tender, and the filling will make them not only spicy and appetizing, but colorful, so you can serve it on a holiday.
- fillet - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 200 g;
- cheese - 150 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 200 ml;
- garlic - 4 teeth;
- chopped dill - 3 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1 item;
- salt, ground pepper;
- Cut off meat, salt and pepper.
- Fry the onion with chopped mushrooms, add salt, chill.
- Lay out on chop toppings, add chopped greens and a pinch of cheese, roll up with rolls, put in baking dish.
- Mix the sour cream, water and chopped garlic, pour into a mold, cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, open the foil, brown for another 10 minutes.