What is creativity? Written on canvas landscape, or verse, filled with emotional experiences, a new architectural masterpiece or a delicious dish cooked by the cook? Creativity inspired by the impulse of the soul is expressed in different things, it is unique and priceless not only for the author, but sometimes for the whole of mankind.
Creativity - what is it?
Uniqueness is the main criterion of this concept. The very concept of "creativity" implies the process of human activity, which creates certain values, both material and spiritual. Such a result can only come from the author of this work. This fact also gives value to the final result. At the same time, in the process of production of creativity, the author expresses his personal aspects.
Psychology of creativity
Science, technology, arts, ordinary day in everyday life - all these can be spheres in which a person manifests his uniqueness. A whole section of psychology studies the creative activity of man. Psychology actively studies creative and creative thinking , inspiration, imagination, individuality and intuition. For years, the study of these areas has not yielded clear answers to questions about what creativity is and how to introduce it into the lives of ordinary people. The basis of the psychology of creativity is the relationship that develops between the author and the product.
Philosophy of creativity
A person does not have a limit in the world of desires and fantasies. The egoist desires everything that other people do not have, a man who is obsessed with a dream, desires something that does not exist in nature, from a reasonable person the thirst for creativity pours out in the knowledge of the world . The whole philosophy of creativity is aimed at the fact that harmony and beauty were created, and the created masterpieces served for the benefit of civilization.
Types of creativity
A creative personality can seek the realization of his ideas, ideas, fantasy flights in different types of activity:
- Scientific creativity - various kinds of discovery, the final product - knowledge.
- Technical creativity is practical or technological development, the final product is a mechanism or a design.
- Artistic creativity is the aesthetic basis of the world, the desire for beauty. The final product is an artistic image (a poem, a picture, a sculpture).
- Co - creation is the perception of works of art, their interpretation.
- Child creativity is the process of the child's imagination, his imagination.
- Pedagogical creativity is a special approach to teaching knowledge, its purpose is to teach something new.
What develops creativity in a person?
No one can give a clear, definite answer to the question posed. In order to open and develop creative abilities a person must answer himself to the question, what is creativity specifically for him? The development of human abilities in creativity can contribute to harmony, it is worth trying to look at the familiar world with different eyes, from a new angle. Clearing your mind is much easier to scoop up, then a new one that the world will offer. The real creator lives, in every person.
What promotes creativity?
Tolerance to the outside world and inner peace are the basis of the creative process. To a person open to the world, devoid of stereotypes and prejudices, it is easier to feel the subtlest matter of creativity, feel the mousy breathing of the muse behind him:
- It is worth finding a melody that has a positive effect on the creative process.
- Letter from the hand, and not through the computer, contribute to creativity.
- Meditation is the best way to relax to bring thoughts into order.
- Classes with free associations will awaken the imagination.
- Do not get hung up, sometimes you need to think about something far away. For example, how to celebrate the New Year in 2030.
- Blue and green colors affect creativity.
- A change of scenery can contribute to creativity.
- Laugh, even through strength. This will have a positive effect on the brain.
- Do something with your hands.
- Train. During sports, not only the body is strengthened, but the brain is also largely liberated.
- Try something new. Life and work are closely connected, new emotions can bring, for example, a trip abroad, the conquest of mountains, immersion in the depths of the sea.
- Sleep, then the "morning is wiser than evening" really works.
Where does any creativity begin?
The idea or idea is the beginning of any work of the artist, composer, writer, inventor, fashion designer. The creative process begins with a sketchy outline, the design of the whole work. Each individual has this process in its own way, but it is always divided into three stages. Without observing such an action plan, the plan will be born spontaneously and not always be implemented.
- cognition and creative processing of impressions;
- the emergence of artistic design;
- realization of an idea.
Creativity and imagination
New images are created on the basis of the reality of the surrounding world. But flavored with imagination, they make the work truly unique. Creative imagination allows you to get an idea of something while doing this without contacting him. Creativity in a person's life is always connected with the imagination, his examples can be seen when studying the creation process. For example, when creating fairy-tale creatures and various objects, special techniques are used.
- moving - subjective transfer of the object into new, unusual situations;
- typing - assigning an object to a specific type;
- analogy - creating an image by analogy with another;
- exaggeration or understatement;
- Addition-new functions and properties are attributed to the object;
- agglutination - creating an image from two different ideas.
Creativity and Creativity
Often, most people perceive these concepts as one. But such a comparison is erroneous. The word "creativity" in the late 80's came into the business community, and after that it began to be used in wide circles. Creativity is an ability that a person can show in non-standard, creative thinking, his ability to promote unique ideas. Creativity involves activities to create, the ability to overcome stereotypes, this is the motivation for the new. Creativity and creativity are closely related, they are more and more difficult to separate from each other.
How to develop creativity?
Striving for more, this is the normal development of man in any field. The creative potential of a person is unlimited, and with the right training, he can surprise the owner, who doubted the presence of any creative rudiments in his personality:
- Morning ritual. Waking up, immediately take a pen, notepad and write. About what? About everything! The main thing to write, you can not especially think. At least 750 words should be written.
- We ask the question to any object or action: "What if?". For example, what if the dogs could talk? And what if all the people in the world were silent? This method is designed to develop imagination .
- Crushing and joining different words. This method will necessarily force the brain to turn off habitual thinking and include imagination. It is necessary to take two different words to unite them. For example, a pillow + a blanket = a blow, curtains + a tulle = a gallery.
- The method of Torrens is based on the same type of scribbles, which are also called doodles. On the sheet of paper is to draw the same symbols (several circles or squares, crosses, rhombuses and so on). We include fantasy and draw using the drawn figures.
- Method of focal objects. "Take" a random object, for example a pencil, a comb, a sky and open a book (newspaper, magazine) on any page. "Grab" random 5 words, connect them with the subject in history.
Fantasy does not turn on, inspiration does not come around everything is gray and gloomy and clearly does not contribute to the birth of a new idea or masterpiece. Creative crisis can touch any person whose activity or life is somehow connected with creativity. What is the problem of creativity? Do not look for answers in the world around you, without having understood yourself. Find answers to the questions "What is creativity? How to start creating again? Where to find creative inspiration? "Will be inconclusive, if a person does not find the strength to find tranquility.
There are no complicated recommendations that can help to activate creative processes and survive the creative crisis:
- It is necessary to create (write, draw, design, and so on) in the same place.
- It is necessary to allocate one and the same time for creative activity.
- Before you start, you should listen to the same song.
- Use the same things to work, for example, for writing the same text editor, for drawing the usual brushes and easel.
- You have to work every day, the order most destroys the weekend.
Books about creativity
Drawing inspiration from books, many are inspired by the life of heroes, examples of their life. The world of creativity is unusual, bright and passionate presented in many works of famous authors:
- "Steal like an artist" Austin Cleon . The author tells readers how to discover creativity.
- "Muse, where are your wings?" Yana Frank is filled with inspiration and written for people who have decided to dedicate their entire lives to creativity.
- "The embodiment of ideas" Scott Belksy will tell you how to overcome doubts, prioritize and achieve results.
- "Genius to order" from the author Mark Levy offers an unusual way to find a solution to the problem - freeriding.
- "Create and sell" S. Voinskaya . The book tells how to sell your creation.