Cocktails with cognac will be appreciated by all lovers of various low-alcohol drinks. Cognac in itself is a strong drink, and therefore not everyone compliments it, but in combination with other ingredients such as fruit juices, carbonated drinks and even milk, it turns into a gentle and light cocktail with a pleasant taste.
How to make a cocktail of cognac?
Cocktails with brandy at home can be cooked a wide variety. Often prepare refreshing cocktails with the addition of ice, but sometimes they are made and hot with the addition of spices. The recommendations below will help to cope with the task perfectly.
- Cocktails with cognac are served after lunch or dinner.
- For the preparation of delicious beverages cognac should be used only of high quality.
- The best cocktails with cognac by adding fruit juices or carbonated beverages are best served in chilled glasses. To do this, they are put in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Ingredients for cocktails can be mixed manually, and you can use a shaker.
Cognac cocktail with cola
A cocktail of cola and cognac is a favorite for many low-alcohol drinks, which in recent years has become increasingly popular. In the classical version, the cola and cognac are mixed in proportions of 1: 1. But this rule can also be violated, adding more of this or that component. Here you need to focus on your own taste and on how strong a product you want to get as a result.
- cola - 100 ml;
- cognac - 100 ml;
- The glass is filled with ice cubes.
- Pour cognac and cola and serve.
- To drink such cocktails with cola and cognac is most conveniently from a tall glass through a straw.
Cocktail "Luna" with ice cream and cognac - recipe
The cocktail with ice cream and cognac has a pleasant delicate taste with light bitterness. In this case, it's best to use ice cream without additives. Serve this drink best in tall glasses with a straw. If desired, you can put a piece of fruit on the edge of the glass - it can be a banana, an orange or even a lemon.
- milk - 1 glass;
- ice cream - 200 g;
- fruit syrup - 50 g;
- cognac - 50 ml.
- Chilled milk is beaten with softened ice cream, cognac and fruit syrup.
- When the mass becomes thick and uniform, the cocktail is ready.
- Such light cocktails with cognac are served in chilled glasses.
Cognac cocktail with apple juice
Cocktail brandy with juice - a simple drink, but this is no less loved by many. In such a ratio, as presented in the recipe, the cocktail does not turn out to be too strong, rather it even comes out easy. If you want to make it stronger, then you need to add more cognac. Before serving, you can drop a couple of ice cubes at will.
- cognac - 40 ml;
- apple juice natural - 60 ml;
- sprite - 60 ml.
- In a glass pour in natural apple juice, cognac and sprite.
- The contents of the glass are stirred and served.
Egg cocktail with cognac
Simple cocktails with cognac can be prepared with the addition of chicken or quail eggs. In this case, use raw quail eggs, because they are safer when eaten raw. Eggs give the drink a special tenderness. If you do not want a ready-made cocktail to have a sweet taste, then sugar powder or sugar can not be added to it at all.
- quail eggs - 3 pieces;
- cognac - 20 ml;
- Coca-Cola - 120 ml;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- carbonated water - 40 ml;
- a slice of lemon.
- Quail eggs are broken and whipped in a wide glass for cocktails.
- They pour in cognac, Coca-Cola.
- Add sugar powder or sugar, carbonated water and mix well.
- The edge of the glass is decorated with a slice of lemon and served.
Cocktail champagne with cognac
Simple cocktails with brandy at home can be prepared with almost any drink. In this case, use a favorite of many champagne. How it will be - dry, semisweet or sweet, depends solely on personal preferences and on what kind of cocktail you want to receive as a result.
- egg - 1 piece;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- cognac - 100 ml;
- champagne - to taste.
- Whisk the egg with vanilla sugar and cognac.
- Pour the resulting mass into glasses and fill their trust with chilled champagne.
Cognac cocktail with milk
A milkshake with cognac and cherry juice is a very pleasant and gentle drink. If desired, you can also add a little vanilla sugar, so that a subtle vanilla flavor is present. Instead of cherry juice, you can use any other, for example, apple or even orange.
- cognac - 40 ml;
- cherry juice - 20 ml;
- milk cow - 40 ml.
- Cognac is combined with cherry juice.
- In the received mass pour in a thin trickle the cooled milk and well stir.
- Cocktails with milk and cognac are served in tall glasses with a straw.
Cocktail with cognac and cream
Cocktails based on cognac can be light and pleasant to the taste, as in this case. Here strong cognac is diluted with fat cream and chocolate liqueur. As a result, you get a light drink, which you need to serve after dinner to dessert. It will go well with fruit or ice cream.
- cognac - 30 ml;
- fatty cream - 30 ml;
- chocolate liqueur - 30 ml;
- Ice cubes - 2 pcs.
- Beat cognac with fat cream.
- Pour chocolate liqueur and stir well.
- The resulting mass is poured into a glass with crushed ice and immediately fed.
Cocktail wine with cognac
A delicious cocktail with cognac and wine can be cooked literally in a couple of minutes. If you use dry red wine, then sugar should be added, perhaps even more than indicated in the recipe. And if you take a semi-sweet or generally dessert wine, in this case, the need for additional sugar will disappear. Instead of red wine, you can use white, which can also be dry or semisweet.
- cognac - 100 ml;
- wine red dry - 200 ml;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- orange slices.
- The sugar is poured into the bowl.
- From the lemon squeeze out the juice and pour it sugar.
- Add wine, cognac, water, ice cubes.
- Stir well, pour into glasses and serve, decorating slices of oranges.
Hot cocktail with cognac
Alcoholic cocktails with cognac are not only refreshing, but also warming. They become especially relevant in the winter. Such a cocktail reminds mulled wine. Serve it immediately after cooking in a hot form. For feeding in this case, use not glasses, but special mugs. In addition to carnation, you can add cinnamon and other spices to your taste.
- cognac - 60 ml;
- whiskey - 50 ml;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- boiling water - 50 ml;
- buds of a carnation - 5 pieces;
- lemon - 1 piece.
- Cognac and whiskey mix, add carnation buds, other spices, sugar and, stirring, warm up until it dissolves.
- Pour boiling water and serve hot with a slice of lemon.