When making a festive menu, alcoholic cocktails are not the last place, creating the right mood. You can prepare a drink on weekdays, giving it depending on the composition as an aperitif before dinner, or digestiva after a hearty and nutritious meal.
How to make an alcoholic cocktail?
If you have the right ingredients and knowing their proportions, anyone who has a similar desire will be able to prepare alcoholic cocktails at home.
- Initially, you need to take care of the presence of some devices that you can use when creating drinks: measuring cups, spoons, shaker for shaking or blender.
- It is equally important to have the right glasses or glasses for a spectacular cocktail.
- If the recipe does not provide otherwise, the beverage is prepared by mixing the alcohol base with additional ingredients.
- In some cases, colored components are poured into the glass in layers, pre-filling the vessel with ice.
- Constant accompaniment of any cocktail will be cocktail tubes, additional decor elements, mint leaves.
- Popular alcoholic cocktails are served in a cooled form, often with the addition of ice cubes.
Alcoholic cocktail "Mojito" - recipe
Favorite by many "Mojito" is prepared in an authentic version of fresh mint and lime. As an alcoholic base, quality rum is added and the components are sprinkled with sprite and crushed ice. The amount of sugar is determined by taste preferences, varying the amount from one to two tablespoons.
- light rum - 40 ml;
- sprite - 80 ml;
- granulated sugar - 1-2 tablespoons;
- mint leaves - 15 pcs. and a twig for decor;
- lime - 1 piece;
- ice - 100-150 g.
- Toss the mint leaves with sugar and lime juice until the sweet crystals dissolve.
- The second half of the lime is cut into 4 lobules and laid in a glass with a fragrant mixture.
- Add light rum, sprite, crushed ice, stir the alcoholic cocktail "Mojito" with a spoon and immediately serve, adding a tube and a sprig of mint.
Alcoholic cocktail "Pina colada"
The Caribbean alcoholic cocktail "Pina colada" , the composition of which is laconic and simple, has a pleasant mild taste and aroma. Used in the authentic version of coconut milk can be replaced with coconut liquor Malibu, and freshly squeezed fresh pineapple packaged juice. Decorate the finished drink before serving with a slice of pineapple, cherries and whipped cream if desired.
- light rum - 30 ml;
- pineapple juice - 90 ml;
- coconut milk - 30 ml;
- ice cubes - 50 g;
- a slice of pineapple, a cocktail cherry and cream whipped for filing.
- Combine in a blender rum with coconut milk and pineapple juice, add ice.
- Whisk the ingredients to a uniform texture, pour into a tall glass.
- Decorate the drink with pineapple, cherry, cream and, like other alcoholic cocktails, served with a straw.
Alcoholic cocktail "Blue Lagoon"
Picking up alcoholic cocktails with vodka for a party, many choose a drink under the enchanting name of the "Blue Lagoon". Bribes first of all the exotic appearance of the drink, which is achieved due to the included in the liquor Blue Curacao, and after the tasting becomes one of the most loved and the taste of the cocktail.
- vodka - 50 ml;
- liquor Blue Curacao - 10 ml;
- sprite - 150 ml;
- ice - 150-200 g;
- lemon slice for filing.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Mix with a shaker vodka with liquor, pour the mixture into a glass.
- Add the sprite.
- Stir the drink with a spoon, add a slice of lemon to the glass, and serve a straw.
Alcohol cocktail "Margarita"
Extremely popular alcoholic cocktails with tequila and one of those is "Margarita". Many famous barmen recommend mixing 7 parts of tequila, 4 parts of orange liqueur and 3 parts of lime juice. However, the proportions of the components 2: 1: 2 are considered authentic and historically correct. Serve the drink in a glass with a salt rim, which is obtained by dipping the edge of the container in water, and then into the salt.
- tequila - 40 ml;
- liqueur orange - 20 ml;
- lime juice - 40 ml;
- crushed ice - 150-200 g;
- a slice of lemon or lime for decoration.
- Lay the shredded ice into the shaker.
- Pour tequila, lime juice and orange liqueur, mix thoroughly.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a prepared glass, decorate with a slice of lime or lemon, served with a tube.
Alcohol cocktail "Rainbow"
Ideal decoration of any holiday will be alcoholic original cocktails, prepared in a non-standard way by an individual approach. Cooked with the following recommendations, "Rainbow" will impress with a spectacular appearance. Due to different densities, the beverage components are easily arranged in the glass in layers.
- vodka - 50 ml;
- Liquor Malibu - 30 ml;
- liquor Blue Curacao - 20 ml;
- syrup Grenadine - 20 ml;
- orange juice - 150 ml;
- crushed ice.
- The glass is filled with two thirds of crushed ice, pour in the Grenadines.
- The next layer slowly infused with a bar spoon orange juice.
- Mix in the shaker crushed ice, vodka, liquor Blue Curacao and Malibu, filter the mixture into the glass through the strainer top layer.
- Like many other interesting alcoholic cocktails, decorate the drink with a cherry or an orange slice and immediately serve.
Alcohol cocktail "Cherry" - recipe
The following recipe for those who are looking for simple alcoholic cocktails from budget and materially available ingredients. The drink is prepared on the basis of cherry juice, which is mixed with champagne. Thanks to gas bubbles, the drink turns out to be intoxicating, although it contains a low proportion of alcohol.
- champagne - 200 ml;
- cherry juice - 400 ml;
- lemon juice - 50 ml;
- crushed ice, lemon slices and cocktail cherries for filing.
- Mix cherry and lemon juice in one container, add champagne.
- Serve alcoholic cocktail with cherry juice in beautiful glasses with ice, decorating with cherries and lemon slices
Alcohol cocktail "Black Widow"
Many recipes for alcoholic cocktails have nonalcoholic roots, as, for example, the following variant called "The Black Widow". A drink using authentic technology is prepared from ice cream "Plombir" with the addition of Coca-Cola. Over time, the version was overgrown with a mass of alcoholic interpretations, often far from the original. Most often the drink is prepared from strawberry or other fruit liquor, Opal Nera liqueur and cream.
- Strawberry liqueur - 80 ml;
- Liquor Opal Nera - 80 ml;
- cream - 60 ml.
- In a glass pour in layers with a bar spoon strawberry liquor, and then Opal Nero.
- Drink a little to light foam cream, pour the third layer.
- Like any alcoholic cocktail, the drink can be decorated with a cocktail cherry or in this case fresh strawberries.
Chocolate alcoholic cocktail at home
For chocolate fans, tasty alcoholic cocktails are those that are prepared with the participation of a favorite ingredient or ingredients based on it. The proposed version of the drink acquires the desired flavor notes by adding chocolate syrup and liquor. When serving, the cocktail is decorated with whipped cream and sprinkled with chocolate chips.
- Liquor Baileys - 100 ml;
- vodka - 90 ml;
- liqueur coffee - 100 ml;
- chocolate syrup - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- ice - 4 glasses;
- whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Place in the blender all the ingredients from the list except creams and shavings.
- Break up the components to the maximum uniformity, poured into glasses.
- Decorate the chocolate alcoholic cocktail with cream and chocolate shavings.
Milk alcoholic cocktail
A considerable audience of fans have alcoholic milk cocktails. Such drinks are prepared on the basis of milk with the addition of fruit or berry flesh and alcohol. Below is a version of the drink with a pleasant soft caramel flavor. In this case, brandy or whiskey brandy is allowed.
- cognac - 50 ml;
- Milk - 0.5 liters;
- sugar and water - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- whipped cream.
- Mix sugar with water in a small saucepan.
- Have a container on the stove, cook until caramel color.
- Stir in the caramel base boiled milk, warm up until the caramel is completely dissolved.
- Cool the drink, add cognac.
- Give an alcoholic cocktail with milk , adding a drink with whipped cream.
Alcoholic cocktail with banana
Pleasant to taste and surprisingly gentle, you get a banana alcohol cocktail , cooked with rum and coffee liqueur. When the recipe is executed, you can replace the cream with a filling without additives or with fatty milk. Glasses with a drink when served are decorated with banana mugs and, if desired, mint leaves.
- light rum - 30 ml;
- cream milk - 60 ml;
- bananas - 2 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- Liqueur coffee - 40 ml;
- ice cubes.
- In the blender tank, combine the peeled bananas, cream, rum, sugar powder, liquor and ice cubes.
- Thoroughly beat the ingredients to the maximum uniformity, pour into glasses.
- Supplement the cocktail with a tube and a slice of a banana.
Alcoholic cocktail "Bounty"
Alcoholic cocktail with coconut, prepared according to the following recipe, is especially popular and in demand among the female audience. Characteristic taste of the drink will give coconut liqueur and shavings of aromatic tropical nut, added directly to the receptacle with a drink before serving. Serve a cocktail in high glasses, adding a tube.
- coconut liquor - 15 ml;
- syrup vanilla - 15 ml;
- Liquor Baileys - 15 ml;
- ice cubes - 200 g;
- coconut chips.
- Put ice cubes in a bowl of a blender, pour in two kinds of liquor, vanilla syrup.
- Break through the components to the maximum uniformity, pour into glasses.
- Sprinkle the shake with coconut chips and serve.