If you prefer a method of cooking bread without the participation of yeast, then alternatives can be two options: the use of soda to raise the dough, or the replacement of yeast with leaven. The first method though convenient, but limits you in the range of baked goods, which can be prepared, and the second can be safely called a full-fledged alternative to yeast, which provides a virtually indistinguishable result.
Bread on the sourdough in the bakery is baked almost without interference from outside: laying ingredients, turn on the necessary mode and wait for the sound signal.
Bezdorozhevoy bread on the leaven in the bread maker - recipes
If you have a programmable bread maker, then you have the opportunity to bake bread in accordance with individual settings - this is ideal for a case of bread with leaven.
- yeast leaven - 45 g;
- water - 290 ml;
- sugar - 5 g;
- pinch of salt;
- yeast - 110 g;
- flour - 390 g;
- vegetable oil - 35 ml.
- In order to properly work gluten dough, and thereby provide a loaf puff, it will need to be kneaded twice, with a break for a proofing between each of the kneading.
- First, in the bowl of the device, mix the first pair of ingredients from the list, add oil to them.
- Separately mix the bran together with salt and sugar, pour in the flour and add the resulting mixture to the liquids in the bowl.
- Now to personal settings: the first blending should take 15 minutes, followed by an hourly climb, then the second kneading, this time a five-minute, and a four-hour climb.
- After a long proofing, the loaf should be baked for one and a half hours.
How to bake rye bread on a sourdough in a bread maker?
Baking rye bread on leaven is a particularly difficult process. Since rye flour is not too rich in gluten, it reluctantly rises even in the presence of yeast, and what can we say about their absence. Salvation will be the addition of wheat flour into the dough, and with it, a clear observance of the correct proportions of the ingredients.
- wheat starter - 55 ml;
- water 235 ml;
- wheat flour - 235 g;
- rye flour - 115 g;
- salt, dried herbs - to taste.
- The first in the bowl is to dilute the leaven. Immediately to it you can add salt and dried herbs, followed by a mixture of sifted wheat flour and rye flour.
- When all the ingredients are in the bowl, turn on the kneading option and leave the dough ready in automatic mode. When the mode is complete, check that the dough is bunched, if necessary, trim the edges.
- Leave on a two-hour proofing in the heat, right in the bread basket, and then select the baking mode and cook for about 60 minutes.
- At the end of the regime, leave the bread for another hour, then remove it.
A recipe for bread on hop hop with a bakery
- flour - 375 g;
- leaven - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sugar - 10 g;
- vegetable oil - 55 ml;
- water 85 ml.
- Warm water mixed with hop ferment and sugar. Add the vegetable oil. The latter, put in flour.
- To test the test, select the "Pizza" option.
- At the end of the process, leave the dough for proofing, and after increasing, dabble. Repeat the procedure again, then turn on the "Baking" mode for 1 hour.
- White bread on the leaven in the bread maker is left to go straight to the bread maker until it becomes warm, and then we extract, let it cool completely and take the sample.