Tea with milk has gained worldwide fame many years ago for its delicate aroma and beneficial effect on the body. You can just drink this drink for breakfast, dinner, lunch, and you can treat it with throat diseases, cough, improve overall health and even lose weight.
Green tea with milk - good and bad
To increase the tone of the body and lose weight, many people use tea with milk - its benefit, it is believed, is that the milk component in the beverage increases the activity of the tea itself. For centuries, Tibetan monks drink such a drink for the acquisition of vitality. However, in some cases, this drink can and do harm:
- Late in the evening, because it contains toning elements that can lead to problems with sleep.
- On an empty stomach, because on an empty stomach this drink will irritate the walls of the stomach.
How to make tea with milk?
It is wrong to think that tea and coffee with milk are the same in their preparation. After all, if in the preparation of coffee, the cream is simply poured into already boiled smoking coffee, then in the tea drink, dairy products should be added gradually during brewing, in addition, they should be already warmed up, and not cold. The recipe below will help to understand how to make tea with milk correctly.
- tea leaves - 2.5 tsp;
- cream - 20 g;
- water - 0.5-0.6 liters.
- Boil water in a kettle, pan or microwave.
- Add the tea leaves into the boiling water, which has already been removed from the plate.
- Pour the cream in a thin trickle, otherwise everything will become too watery and lose a bright flavor and taste.
Green tea with milk
Milk green tea is much softer and more tender than usual, milk reduces the effect of caffeine and tannin contained in the tea leaves. Tea also protects the walls of the stomach from the aggressive action of dairy products. These two components complement each other. It will be tastier if you first put the tea leaves and then add water.
- water - 3-4 glasses;
- welding - 2 tbsp. l .;
- milk - 0,5 glasses.
- To chew the kettle.
- Pour it on the brew and let it brew for up to 5 minutes.
- Pour the contents with water and put on the table for 4-6 minutes.
- Preheat milk beforehand pour into tea and again leave the kettle for 5 minutes.
Black tea with milk
Black milk tea made the English popular. They drink this drink for vivacity and well-being in the morning, and also in the traditional time for tea-drinking - five o'clock in the afternoon. Caffeine in this drink softens the body. To whom is contraindicated the use of dairy products in its pure form, it is possible to advise English tea with milk. Its peculiarity is that first the dairy component is added, and then the brewed leaves with water are added.
- milk - 150 ml;
- welding - 1-1,5 st. l .;
- water - 200 ml.
- Kicking the teapot, putting tea leaves inside.
- Pour hot water and boil.
- Boil the milk and pour it into the tea cup.
- Add the same infusion.
Tea with milk and salt
Salty tea with milk came up with an ancient Tibetan drink, because it contains the perfect combination of carbohydrates, minerals, proteins. Salt is added to ensure that the drink perfectly quenches thirst: it cools in heat, and warms in cold weather, keeping moisture in the body. Liquids should be the same amount to make tea with salt and milk turned out better.
- salt - 2-4 g;
- milk - 1 glass;
- water - 1 glass;
- tea leaves - 1 tbsp. l.
- Boil the water-milk mixture, stirring it constantly. After boiling, put on medium heat.
- Add the tea leaves and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the salt and make sure it is completely dissolved.
Thai Green Milk Tea
Thai milk tea is prepared with condensed milk and ice, so this drink is refreshing in the heat and has a pleasant fresh invigorating taste. It reminds of the taste of milkshakes and mousses. This drink provides the presence of ice cubes, but warm will help get rid of sore throat with angina, pharyngitis, laryngitis.
- condensed milk - 50-80 g;
- tea leaves - 60-100 g;
- milk - 100-130 ml;
- water 80-120 ml;
- ice - 2-3 cubes.
- Pour the milk base into the glass.
- To fall asleep in the teapot of tea and to put in a glass.
- Pour contents with boiling water.
- After three minutes, take out the brewer.
- In the finished tea with milk, add condensed milk, ice.
How to prepare Kalmyk tea with milk?
The bay leaf, butter, black pepper is added not only to soups and second dishes, but also to "jumba" - the so-called Kalmyk tea, the recipe for cooking with milk is simple, although it takes almost an hour. This drink is an object of the Kalmyks national wealth, it refreshes, invigorates, sates. When cooking with love, feeling and good, you get a great drink, which even on a festive table, with such a tea drink, you can definitely impress guests.
- welding - 50 g;
- water 400 ml;
- salt - 2/3 tsp.
- bay leaves - 2-3 pcs .;
- butter - 20 g;
- black pepper - 8 peas;
- nutmeg - 2/3 tsp.
- Welding in water and bring to a boil.
- Leave on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Pour first one fourth of the milk, bring to a boil, then another fourth. So do with the rest of the milk.
- Add all the spices. Salt. Again bring the contents of the pan or saucepan to a boil.
- Put on medium fire.
- After 5-6 minutes turn off. Cover the container with a lid and leave to infuse for 9-12 minutes.
- Scoop the ladle of liquid and pour it back into the dishes from a high altitude. Repeat the procedure for about 5 minutes (generally about 25-30 times).
- Strain the drink through a fine strainer to get rid of excess tea and spices.
- Serve with butter in the bowls.
Tea with milk and honey
With cough and respiratory diseases, bee honey and tea with milk will help a lot - its recipe is very simple and has been used in folk medicine since time immemorial. The drink tones up and refreshes well, helps to cleanse the body and therefore can be the main ingredient in the menu of a day off.
- tea leaves - 1 tbsp. l .;
- water - 0,5 l;
- milk - 100 ml.
- honey - 50-60 g.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour the tea leaves with boiling water and leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Add warm milk and a spoonful of honey.
How to make masala tea with milk?
Plunge into the atmosphere of fabulous Asia will allow Indian tea with milk, called "masala". He collected a whole scattering of fragrant spices. There is no specific one recipe, because each family has its own recipes and its own set of fragrant herbs, which have different effects on the body. At drowsiness it is possible to advise masala with badjan, black pepper and ginger. If desired, tea with spices and milk can be filled not with honey, but with condensed milk or even jam.
- buckwheat - 0.2 tsp;
- black pepper ground - 0,2 tsp;
- ginger grated - 5 g;
- milk - 1 glass;
- black baihovy tea - 1 tsp;
- honey - 1-1.5 tsp.
- Mix all ingredients without adding water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Strain the resulting beverage through gauze.
- Add honey.
Tea with ginger and milk
Residents of mountain Tibet from colds are accustomed to using with milk tea with ginger . Drinking is not suitable for those who adhere to the diet, because for the drink should take milk of high fat content, even goat is allowed. If you take less fat, then the drink will lose flavor, but for cold it will still help.
- milk - 200-250 ml;
- water - 200-250 ml;
- ginger powder - 0.3 tsp;
- cardamom - 0.2 tsp;
- nutmeg - 0,2-0,3 tsp;
- green tea - 1 tsp;
- black Indian tea - 0.5 tsp.
- Water put on fire.
- Add ginger, green tea leaves, cardamom.
- When it boils, add black tea with milk and nutmeg.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then leave as much as insisted.