In order not to gain too many kilograms while waiting for a new life and not try to get rid of them all after the birth, it is necessary to follow certain useful recommendations. In this article, we will tell you how not to grow fat during pregnancy, and what should be done to maintain a slender and beautiful figure.
How not to get fat during pregnancy?
Future mothers who do not want to get much better during pregnancy should follow such recommendations as:
- eat a woman in an "interesting" position should be divided - 4-5 times a day in small portions;
- in the daily menu of the future mother should include fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, as well as dairy products;
- In addition, in order not to get fat during pregnancy, it is necessary to exclude products such as: baking and confectionery, canned food, smoked products, dishes fried in oil, and so on;
- during the entire waiting period of the baby to control the level of hormones in the body. If there is a significant deviation of any of the indicators from the normal values, it is necessary to take the appropriate drugs prescribed by the doctor;
- finally, those future mothers who are worried about the question of how not to get fat during pregnancy should pay special attention to physical activity.
Meanwhile, not all of its types are suitable for women in an "interesting" position. The greatest benefit for the health of mothers and their future child is swimming, yoga, aqua aerobics and leisurely walking. In addition, it should be borne in mind that in some cases, physical activity in pregnancy is contraindicated, so before you begin, you should always consult a doctor.