The question is whether it is possible to wash a coat in a washing machine for many, when with the arrival of cold weather, looking into the cabinet it is clear that the outer clothing should be put in order. If there is no badge with a crossed-out basin on the product label, which means that it can only be subjected to dry cleaning, you can take a chance to make a wet one.
Is it possible to wash a coat in a typewriter machine?
The ideal method to return the top clothes to their original appearance is to go to the dry cleaners. But this option is not suitable for many. Therefore, the question of whether the coat is being erased in the typewriter rises to the fore. This option of cleaning can be used if you observe certain nuances:
- Wash the coat carefully in the vending machine. Before diving it is important to study all the care information on the label.
- You can wash it with a coat that does not have a prohibiting icon for using wet processing. It is important that the product has a few glued parts - they can become unusable.
- Before the beginning of washing, the fabric should be checked for color fastness, especially if it is variegated.
- Fur accessories before starting the procedure must be unfastened or whipped. If this is not possible, then the answer to the question is whether to wash the coat with the edge in the washing machine - negative, it is better to refuse such cleaning.
How to wash a coat in a typewriter machine?
The main thing is the definition of matter, from which the thing is sewn. From its quality and the subsequent actions depend. There are general principles of washing the coat:
- Before the procedure, remove the elements from the metal from the product, so that there are no rusty stains on the fabric. Locks and fasteners need to close.
- The average permissible temperature of wet cleaning is 40 ° C, sometimes less.
- From washing products, it is advisable to choose children's shampoos without dyes or mixtures for delicate fabrics.
- Rinse things better many times, so that they do not have yellow divorces.
- Washing the coat in the washing machine is done in a "gentle" mode, spinning is not activated.
- Drying is selected by the type of material - on the shoulders or on the horizontal plane.
- To overdry a thing is forbidden, by means of gauze it should be well evaporated.
How to wash a draped coat in a vending machine?
This type of fabric to the methods of washing is very demanding. If the sleeves or the bottom of the product are dirty, it is wiser to wash these areas with a soap solution and a brush. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can download the item to the machine, taking into account simple rules:
- Washing the draping coat in the washing machine is performed at a temperature of no more than 30 ° C, it is better to set 15-20 ° C.
- The spin mode must be removed.
- If there are glued sections on the product, then it is better not to conduct the procedure.
- You can dry the thing on your shoulders at once, then treat it with hot steam through a steamer.
How to wash a cashmere coat in a vending machine?
The material from cashmere is very finicky, so that the thing does not shrink, you can wash it locally. It is necessary to dilute the detergent in cool water, moisten the sponge and rub the dirty place. So that the divorces do not appear, the solution should not be concentrated. Products from 100% cashmere can only be washed by hand. It is reasonable to use the means for removing stains, after treatment, they should be washed off with cold water. If synthetic fillers are indicated on the label, machine washing is feasible taking into account such norms:
- Washing the cashmere coat in the washing machine is performed at a temperature of no higher than 30 ° C.
- It is recommended to use only the most mild detergent formulations.
- Squeezing is not recommended. When squeezing, do not twist the fabric, but squeeze it lightly with your hands.
- Drying - horizontal, followed by a change of material when it gets wet. After most of the moisture has dried, the thing can be hung on the hanger.
How to wash a wool coat in a washing machine?
Principles of machine washing of upper wool clothing:
- Use when washing is desirable special powder or capsules with gel for wool.
- Washing of a wool coat in a washing machine is carried out at a temperature of 30 ° C, if the wool content is less than 90% - you can set the level of 40 ° C.
- It is allowed to run only a delicate program without rinsing, spinning and drying.
- Dry the outer clothing of wool on the shoulders vertically, previously folding all folds.
- Slightly moist it iron through gauze, turning on a warm temperature on the iron. Then again hang on the trembler to dry.
After washing, the village wool coat - what to do?
It is not uncommon for a situation where, after ignoring the manufacturer's advice on the label, the clothing loses its original shape, settles down. If the village wool coat after washing, you can try to stretch it using one of the methods:
- Pour into a container of warm water 30 ° C, add 3 tbsp. spoon ammonia, 2 tbsp. spoon of alcohol and turpentine and stir. Put the coat in the solution for 40 minutes, then get it, rinse it in the water with a similar temperature, squeeze out a little, spread it out on a flat surface and cover with a towel.
- You can use hydrogen peroxide - 2 tbsp. spoons for 10 liters of warm water. Coat put in a solution, gently giving it the right shape and leave for 2 hours. Then rinse and dry in a horizontal state, covered with a terry cloth.