Seabuckthorn with sugar for the winter without cooking can replace the rest of the stocks. After all, amber berries, not subjected to heat treatment, retain useful substances, like vitamins and amino acids, coping well with seasonal ailments. This preparation has several versions of the preparation, which can be found in the following recipes.
Sea-buckthorn with sugar - useful properties
Sea-buckthorn with sugar, the benefit and harm of which has long been studied, belongs to healthy and proper preparations. The berries are not subjected to heat treatment, which helps to preserve all the natural benefits and save considerable time for cooking. In addition, the buckthorn berries contain oils that contribute to the maximum assimilation of vitamins from its pulp. Due to its unique composition, sea buckthorn with sugar for the winter without cooking, it helps to cope with various diseases:
- Berries contain vitamins B, C, K, E, folic acid, iron, magnesium, sodium, and therefore can enhance immunity, overcome stress, cope with depression, restore vision and produce a rejuvenating effect.
- People suffering from allergies, hyperacidity, gallbladder disease and urolithiasis, should use extreme caution when using this preparation.
How to store sea buckthorn with sugar?
Raw sea buckthorn with sugar needs to be properly stored. Since the billet is not thermally processed, and the only preservative that protects against mold and fermentation is ordinary sugar, the sea buckthorn is left in a dark and cold place, protected from sunlight. For such purposes, suitable as a cellar, and a refrigerator.
- The length of storage directly depends on the quality of the workpiece, so for it you need to choose only juicy and whole berries.
- One should not worry if, in a few weeks, the billet splits into sugar, jelly and syrup - this is perfectly permissible. In this case, the layers do not mix, but are used directly.
- Store the blank in glass jars closed with hermetically sealed caps, in a cool, ventilated place.
How to cook sea buckthorn with sugar without cooking?
Seabuckthorn with sugar for the winter has several versions of cooking. Traditionally, the mass is rubbed with a blender or a meat grinder, poured with sugar, insisted, spread over cans, sprinkled with sugar and covered. For stocks with whole berries, sprinkle with sugar, lay in layers, adding to the top and bottom layer of 40 grams of sugar.
- Preparation of sea-buckthorn with sugar requires careful preparation of berries. They need to be touched and rinsed. The process should be approached responsibly, because one spoiled berry can ruin a whole billet, spoiling the taste and shortening the storage time.
- In the process of cooking, it is important to consider the ratio of sea buckthorn and sugar. As a rule, 1.5 kg of sugar is recommended for 1 kg of berries.
- Shredded sea buckthorn should be cooked very quickly, trying to avoid getting direct sunlight, which have a harmful effect on the useful properties of the workpiece.
- Insist blank only in a dark place, covering the container with clean gauze.
- Seabuckthorn can be rubbed and with other berries - from this the taste qualities of the preparation will only increase.
Sea-buckthorn berries with sugar for winter
Seared sea buckthorn with sugar - a modern preparation, which allows you to stock up with a healing product without hassle. For cooking, only two components and a convenient tool for processing are enough. In this recipe, sour berries are rubbed with a wooden pestle, which helps to give the desired texture and maintain a vivid color.
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1,5 kg.
- Prepared berries of sea-buckthorn, rub with a wooden pestle with 1.3 kg of sugar.
- Put it in a dark place for 3 hours.
- Spread the mass over sterile jars.
- From the remaining sugar make a "stopper" on top, cover with parchment, cap nylon and put it in the cellar.
How to make sea buckthorn with sugar in a blender?
Seabuckthorn in a blender with sugar has a lot of advantages. This method of cooking will help to grind the berries in a couple of seconds in a smooth mass, and after wiping it through a sieve, get rid of pits, and become holders of a universal goodies. In addition, sugar is added already in pure puree, which helps to regulate the sweetness of the billet.
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 2, 5 kg;
- sugar - 2 kg.
- Berries of sea-buckthorn berries in a blender.
- The resulting mass is wipe through a sieve.
- Add the sugar, mix, and let it dissolve for 4 hours.
- Stir well and spread the mass over sterile jars.
Sea-buckthorn with sugar through a meat grinder
Seabuckthorn with sugar through the meat grinder is no worse than the numerous blanks, because this time-tested household appliance, helps quickly and simply to process a huge number of berries, and get a useful vitamin mass with a light grainy texture that looks appetizing in the jar and has a pleasant texture.
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1,5 kg.
- Skip the berries of sea-buckthorn along with 1.2 kg of sugar through a meat grinder.
- Pounded mass cover with gauze and clean for a couple of hours in a cool place.
- Spread on cans, top fill the remaining sugar and spin.
Sea-buckthorn juice with sugar for the winter
Sea-buckthorn juice with sugar without cooking - a natural energy. Such properties are given to a drink rich in vitamins berries, and this recipe ensures their full preservation. To prepare sea-buckthorn, interrupt together with sugar in a blender and filter the puree through a sieve. The remaining squeezes are used to make no less useful oil.
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 5 kg;
- sugar - 2 kg.
- Seeds of sea-buckthorn berries blend.
- Add the sugar and whisk again.
- Strain through a sieve, pour over sterile jars and store at a temperature not exceeding 4 degrees Celsius.
How to freeze sea buckthorn with sugar?
Seabuckthorn berries have a lot of cooking options. Given the excellent frost-resistant qualities of sea-buckthorn, nothing can prevent it from being stored frozen. Moreover, this method of storage is very convenient and practical. Before freezing, the raw material should be dried, otherwise the berries will stick together from the cold, and will burst when thawing.
- sea-buckthorn - 2 kg;
- sugar - 2 kg.
- Wash and dry sea-buckthorn berries on a flat tray, sprinkle with sugar and send to the freezer for 2 hours.
- After that, spread on hermetic containers and send to the freezer for long-term storage.
Seared sea buckthorn with sugar frozen
Those who wish to save space in the refrigerator can prepare mashed potatoes with sea-buckthorn and sugar and keep it frozen. Such a convenient procurement will save not only vitamins, but also the family budget, because this product can be used as a basis for useful fruit drinks , compotes and vitamin teas or as a substitute for expensive fruit.
- sea-buckthorn - 1, 5 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg.
- Berries, along with sugar, purify.
- Spread the mass over the containers for freezing water and put in the freezer for 4 hours.
- After that, the sea-buckthorn with sugar frozen for the winter without cooking is poured into bags and stored in the freezer.
Sea-buckthorn in its own juice with sugar
Sea-buckthorn with sugar is a recipe that helps to stock up delicious, useful and effective preparations. So, whole berries, mixed with sugar and spread out over sterile cans, will be an excellent tool for combating diseases, attractive decor for decorating confectionery products, the basis for making teas or an independent dessert.
- sea-buckthorn - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1,4 kg.
- Put whole berries in a sterile container.
- Seal with cap nylon and send to a cold room.
Sea-buckthorn with cowberry in sugar
Seabuckthorn with sugar without cooking is an excellent component for combinations. Since such a blank is kept in the cold, the neighboring components must also be frost-resistant. Often, sea buckthorn is harvested with sour cranberries, the useful properties of which make the billet rather a medicine than a tasty dessert.
- sea-buckthorn - 1,5 kg;
- lingonberry - 800 g;
- sugar - 2,5 kg.
- Seabuckthorn in a blender and wipe through a sieve.
- Separately chop the cranberries.
- Mix two masses with sugar and set aside for 2 hours to brew.
- Spread on cans and cork.