Young skin is elastic and elastic, but with time the wilting processes begin, the skin becomes flabby, dull and prone to irritation. Many women think about how to restore elasticity to the skin, only with the appearance of the first wrinkles. But in such cases, simple masks for elasticity of the skin, lifting preparations and other products can only slow down the further formation of new wrinkles, but they will not get rid of those that have already appeared. Therefore, it is better to take care of in advance how to increase the elasticity of the skin. To do this, you need to understand what factors affect the tone of the skin, and as a result, wilting occurs.
What is the reason?
- Flabby skin at a young age can be indicative of diseases of the body, for example, the weakness of connective tissue, kidney problems, heart problems, metabolic disorders. In these cases, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to one's health, and additionally use means for the elasticity of the skin.
- As a result of the age-related changes that occur in the body, the metabolism in the skin changes, blood circulation is disrupted, the production of many substances necessary for the skin is slowed. For example, the amount of collagen responsible for the elasticity of the skin of the body is significantly reduced. All this leads to drying of the skin, the appearance of flabbiness and wrinkles.
- A sedentary lifestyle, bad habits and improper diet affect the body as a whole, and, consequently, the skin condition.
- The impact of external factors also affects the skin condition. Especially dangerous for the skin is the sun's rays, since ultraviolet destroys collagen and speeds up the aging process.
To improve the skin's elasticity, experts recommend the following recommendations:
- first of all, the elasticity of the skin of the face and body needs to be raised from the inside. Physical exercises will improve blood circulation, muscle tone, which is very useful for flabby skin. Respiratory gymnastics saturates cells with oxygen, improves elasticity and skin color. Vitamins for the elasticity of the skin of the face and body are found in vegetables, fruits and fish, so the daily diet should be the maximum number of these products. Garlic and eggs are rich in selenium, which also increases the elasticity of the skin. It is not necessary to spend most of the time in the gym and sit on a diet. There are many complexes combining respiratory and physical exercises, and occupying 20-30 minutes a day.
- protection from the effects of the environment plays an important role in maintaining the elasticity and health of the skin. First, it is necessary to apply sunscreen before going out to the street, especially during periods of high solar activity. And secondly, it is necessary to regularly cleanse the skin to avoid exposure to harmful toxic substances that per day settle on the surface of the skin.
- massage very effectively affects the skin, as it improves the flow of blood to the subcutaneous vessels. The course of massage for the face consists of 10-15 procedures. It is recommended to take 2-3 courses a year. But a wrong massage can stretch the skin, so trust this procedure better experienced professionals. Already after the first procedures of professional massage marked significant improvements, the skin becomes more elastic and healthy. And the elasticity of the skin of the chest and abdomen can be enhanced with a whirlpool. To do this, do not necessarily go to the salons, because the whirlpool can be done during the shower, directing the water jets to the desired areas in circular motions. Improve the tone of the skin of the body and you can use a contrast shower.
- the elasticity of the skin around the eyes can be increased with the help of gymnastics for the eyes and special preparations. It is also recommended to make masks and use a cream based on almond oil, which has a very positive effect on the elasticity and water balance of the skin around the eyes.
- Of course, the proper and regular skin care plays an important role in maintaining the elasticity. For this, you can use and cosmetic products, and folk methods, but the main condition is the use of high-quality products suitable for the type of skin. At a young age, masks for the elasticity of the skin of the face should primarily have a moisturizing and nutritional effect. When caring for fading skin, you should use special gentle means to avoid disturbing the water-lipid balance of the skin. It is effective to use various oils for the elasticity of the skin of the face and body. Especially useful is pink oil, penetrating deep layers of the skin and increasing the production of collagen. Castor, sea buckthorn, almond, linseed, olive oil are also added to cosmetic products, to masks for skin elasticity. Effective use of oils as a basis for the preparation of home cosmetics.
For daily care, you can use a cream for the elasticity of the skin, but it is important to consider that the cream should contain the active components penetrating into the deep layers of the epithelium, for example, coenzymes.
The condition of the skin depends on many external and internal factors. It is not always possible to avoid the influence of an unfavorable environment, it is not possible to avoid aging, but to maintain beauty and prolong youth is entirely within the power of everyone.