As there are no barriers for two loving hearts, so is winter - not an excuse to refuse a wedding photo session. On the contrary, sparkling fluffy snow, snow-white landscapes and a light blush on the cheeks will perfectly fit into the frame.
The wedding in the winter will give a lot of original ideas and opportunities for a photo shoot, and the resulting photos will become the real property of the family album and for many years will remind you of this bright and joyful event.
Winter wedding photo shoot: ideas and props for her wedding
Preparing for a wedding photo shoot is not easy, especially if the wedding is to be held in the winter. Therefore, it is better to immediately turn to a professional. Depending on the weather conditions, the temperament of the newlyweds and their personal wishes, the photographer will select the best scenario, hold briefings and take care of the scenery.
After all, as a rule, people who are professionally engaged in photography, have rich experience and imagination. For example, the master can offer:
- Horse ride, because the photo with the horses is a win-win option. And they look equally beautiful, regardless of whether the newlyweds will go to a nearby farm, or they will ride on the traditional Russian troika.
- Unexpected snowfall, can make adjustments to the script of the wedding photoset. Passionate embrace of lovers against the background of falling snowflakes - for the sake of such personnel it is possible to depart from the pre-compiled plan.
- To make the photos more colorful, photographers often advise the newlyweds to supplement the image of each with bright accessories. Mittens, hats and scarves of saturated shades favorably stand out against the background of a monotonous landscape, as a result, the pictures are fun and dynamic.
- It fits perfectly into the wedding plaid composition. In it you can wrap yourself up, escaping from the cold, or you can settle on a snowy meadow in order to drink a cup of hot tea. In any case, this little thing will be very useful for a winter walk.
- No matter how fascinating the shooting process was, but when there is a "decent minus" on the street, thoughts of how to get warm faster become more insistent. A great opportunity to combine business with pleasure is to look into a cozy cafe or restaurant. Here you can not just rest, but continue the photo session. By the way, the idea with a restaurant, a cafe or a country estate with a beautiful interior, certainly will appeal to couples who do not like to depend on circumstances. Because the weather in winter is also capricious, like snow and heavy rain - can not be the most pleasant surprise on such a significant day. A shooting in the room will save the newlyweds from many experiences, a red nose and frozen feet.
Of course, there are many ideas for a wedding photo shoot, but if the wedding takes place in the winter, not all of them can easily be realized. We have to take into account weather conditions and limited human capabilities.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |