To improve your health and lose weight , you need to know how to improve digestion. From the consumed food depends the work of internal organs, the activities of all systems and health in general.
What improves digestion?
There are a few simple rules that will help to cope with this problem:
- Reduce the amount of "simple" carbohydrates. Most of them in the sweet, since, getting into the mouth, they almost immediately start to be digested, quickly absorbed and converted into fat.
- Chew your food well. It is proved that the longer a person chews, the less he eats, which means that the amount of calories eaten decreases.
- Before eating, drink a glass of water. To wash down food it is not necessary, as you will dilute a gastric juice that will negatively be reflected in digestion.
What foods improve digestion?
In your diet should certainly be present food, which includes fiber :
- Cereals . The best breakfast is a plate of oatmeal porridge, which can be varied with fruits and berries. In this case you will get 1/4 of the daily fiber norm. Recently, the most popular are the germinated grains of wheat, millet, etc.
- Nuts . Having eaten only 100 g, for example, hazelnut or almonds, you will get up to 15% of the necessary fiber.
- Vegetables . Bring in your diet, broccoli, asparagus, cucumbers, turnips, etc. And fiber does not only contain fresh products, but also in boiled.
Which fruits improve digestion?
To cope with this problem, it is recommended to include in your diet:
- Avocado . The composition of this product includes useful fats, which lower the level of cholesterol in the blood. In one avocado contains about 12 g of fiber.
- Citrus fruits . For example, in lemon there is ascorbic acid and minerals that purify the body of toxins.
- Pears . In one such fruit contains 5 g of fiber. Also in the composition of the pear is sorbitol - a substance that promotes better digestion of food.
- To ensure that products that improve digestion retain the maximum amount of nutrients, they must be properly prepared:
- It is best to cook food for a couple or boil.
- Frying pan is best used with Teflon coating, so that you can not use fats.
- Dry food diluted with a variety of sauces.
- Do not eat too hot and cold dishes.
- If you bake or stew foods, make sure they are soft.
- During cooking, try to use as little spice and salt as possible.