Most women are familiar with such a cosmetic defect as stretch marks that appear on the skin of different parts of the body and are very difficult to eliminate. To get rid of the problem, a lot of techniques have been invented, many tools are being used, among which is the mummy from stretch marks.
Why do stretch marks appear?
Stretching (striae) - scars formed by stretching and microtraction of collagen and elastin fibers. They have the appearance of thin, wavy strips of different colors. Favorite places of localization of this defect are thighs, buttocks, stomach, chest. Considering why striae appear, we list a number of factors against which their formation is often found:
- a low degree of elasticity of the skin (may be due to heredity);
- Rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss;
- hormonal failures (during puberty, pregnancy, associated with endocrine pathologies or the use of steroid medications).
Does the mummy help with stretch marks?
Mumiye , or mountain tar, is a product of natural origin, produced in the highlands, which has been used for medical purposes for several millennia. In its natural form, this formation has the appearance of a dark plastic mass with a resinous smell and a bitter-burning taste. The purified mummy is sold in pharmacies in the form of plates or pieces, as well as in tableted or encapsulated form, used internally and externally for various pathologies.
Some experts say that this substance can remove striae forever. In fact, thanks to a unique composition, which includes a large number of trace elements, vitamins, organic acids, the mummy has a beneficial effect on skin tissue. In the fight against striae, the positive effect is confirmed in many cases. In this case, one should not expect complete elimination of the defect, as in the case with other conservative methods of treating stretch marks.
Mumiye - Properties
Many manufacturers of cosmetology products add mummies to products for skin care as an active ingredient. By purchasing mummy tablets, stretch marks can be used to prepare homemade preparations, the effect of which will be no less significant. Studying the effect of mountain tar on skin tissues, experts distinguish the following main properties of it:
How does the mummy work from stretch marks?
Intending to remove stretch marks with the help of mummies, it is worthwhile to figure out how this product works, what effects are achieved when it is used for striae stricken skin. If the drugs based on mummies are applied correctly and regularly, then you can expect the following effects:
- stimulation of blood microcirculation;
- activation of exchange and regeneration processes;
- saturation of tissues with useful substances, moisture;
- increase the elasticity and elasticity of the epidermis;
- increase the protective properties of the skin.
Those who tried to use the mummy from stretch marks, note that in 3-4 months the positive result is visually noticeable:
- Striae diminish in size, become paler;
- decreases the depth of stretch marks;
- the skin looks more elastic and taut;
- the formation of new stretch marks ceases.
How to apply the mummy from stretch marks?
Considering how to use the mummy from stretch marks, we will pay attention to the preparation and use of home remedies. They are most conveniently prepared on the basis of a product manufactured in the form of tablets, since they are easier to dose and dissolve, and can be purchased in almost any pharmacy. Often in order to get rid of stretch marks on the skin, the mummy is used as a basis for cream, wraps, masks. For each of these methods of use, we give an effective recipe for mummies from stretch marks.
Cream from stretch marks with mummies
A very simple and quick way how to make a cream with mummies from stretch marks, involves the use of a mummy dissolved in water and any purchased cream, preferably on a fat basis. Often for this purpose, use a baby cream or body cream from stretch marks. In order to get rid of the specific odor of the product, it is recommended to add essential oil to the mixture.
Cream with mummy from stretch marks - recipe
- Mummy tablets - 20 pieces;
- boiled water - 1 table. a spoon;
- cream - 100 g;
- essential oil of mint, roses, ylang-ylang - 2-4 drops.
Preparation and use
- Crush the tablets into powder.
- Add warm water, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the cream, mix thoroughly, leave to infuse.
- After 10-15 minutes, add the essential oil and mix again.
- Transfer the product into a glass container with a lid, store in a refrigerator.
- Cream against stretch marks should be applied 1-2 times a day, applying to problem areas and massaging the skin well.
Wrapping with mummies from stretch marks
An excellent effect shows the application of mummies against stretch marks in the form of wraps. In this case, the active mixture is applied to areas of the skin with stretches, covered with polyethylene on top and insulated. Such procedures due to the creation of an increased temperature in the tissues contribute to a better penetration of useful substances into the deeper layers of the skin. We describe how to make a mixture of mummies from stretch marks (a recipe in tablets).
- Mummy pill - 2 pieces;
- boiled water - 1 teaspoonful. a spoon;
- cream for children or ointment Boro-plus - 10 ml;
- liquid honey - 1 table. a spoon.
Preparation and use
- Dissolve the ground tablets in water.
- Add cream (ointment), honey, mix thoroughly.
- Apply on well-steamed, scrubbed skin of problem areas.
- Wrap the food film.
- Lie down and take cover with a warm blanket.
- Remove the mixture from the skin after 20 minutes with a tissue and take a shower.
- Carry out the procedure every other day with a course of 10-12 sessions, repeat the course in a month.
Masks with mummies from stretch marks
Effectively, the use of mummy from stretch marks as a mask with the addition of other useful components. One of the recipes provides for inclusion in the composition of cocoa powder. This product has a mass of useful cosmetic properties: enhances regeneration processes, removes stagnant fluid from tissues, tones up and so on. Consider the recipe for making such a mask.
- cocoa powder - 10 g;
- ground mummy - 10 g;
- boiled water - chayne. a spoon;
- children's cream - 10 g.
Preparation and use
- Dissolve the mummy in water, add cocoa.
- Mix the formula with the cream, let it brew for a few minutes.
- Apply to cleansed skin with massage movements.
- Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Apply daily for two weeks.