Admission to school is an important life stage for the baby. Now you need to get used to discipline, clothes, homework. But the main and favorite occupation of children is games. To assimilate new knowledge was a pleasure, you need to be able to combine entertainment with learning.
Developing games for first-graders
It is easier for children to learn new information in a game form. The most beloved ones will be those teachers who understand this and are able to use it in their pedagogical practice.
If creativity is allowed, you can try to convert the rules into a poetic form.
Very good and educational games for first-graders:
- Determination of the form of the object Ask the kids a task, find all the triangular objects in the class. Then you can identify round objects and other shapes.
- Concentration of attention. Children should draw ten triangles unlikely, then you need to paint the second, fifth and tenth triangles with a blue pencil. The task must be spoken only once. If the child asks again, you can not repeat. Before announcing a task, it is better to warn that you need to listen very carefully.
- Memory check. In this game should play no more than five people. The presenter is guessing the phrase: "I put on a scarf today", the next player adds one piece of clothing, repeating the specified phrase, etc.
- Logical thinking. It is useful to use Chukovsky's works in his practice and discuss with the class, or a specific child, where, true, and where the truth is. But you can prepare and illustrations with nonsense and fiction. Children, looking at the pictures, should explain what is depicted on them is incorrect.
Psychological games for first-graders
The presenter is selected. The rest of the participants come up with an assignment for him, each one at a time. Then rules are announced that now everyone must fulfill his task himself. This will teach you to be more responsible and more serious about others.
This game will help the kids understand their emotions and teach them to control.
It is necessary to divide the class into two teams. The first team will be "touchy," and the second will be the other way around. Those who are offended should show a sketch with a history of their resentment (this could be a story from life, or a fictitious story). Then, after listening and viewing the whole action, the second team should explain why there was no need to take offense or how to lead the story in order to avoid conflict.
The most active receive points. The one who has earned more points wins.
Games for rallying for first-graders
The facilitator should announce that there is only one minute to complete the assignment and hand out the sheets with the tasks. In each leaf should be written:
- Stand on your toes.
- Raise your left arm up.
- Tilt your head to the right.
- Read carefully all the tasks.
- Loudly shout the name of the presenter.
- Bark twice.
- Hug three friends.
- Scroll around yourself once.
- Laugh over the lead.
- Touch your closed eyes to your nose.
- To execute it was necessary only 12 and 13 points.
- Sit down three times.
- Count to five and put the paper on the table.
This game will raise the mood in the classroom and create a friendly atmosphere.
The game "Merry dance"
The presenter is selected. All participants are in a circle, and the leader is inside the circle.
First, the host announces that everyone should join hands and dance. And now you need to embrace and continue the movement. Then sit down, take each other's knees and try to dance. Then for the heels, for the elbows, etc.
School games for first-graders are very important. Playing, the children relieve mental and physical tension. The teacher should be able to alternate the outdoor games for first-graders with training sessions. Then the process of learning will be fun and entertaining for kids.