Gymnastics in water is an effective way to treat back pain . Any person, regardless of age, can train in the pool.
Benefits of swimming on the back
During exercises in the pool for the back, there is a uniform and optimal load on the locomotor system, and the spine does not experience gravity. Also included in the work of the muscles, which are attached to the processes of the vertebrae. In many people, they are poorly developed, which leads to various diseases of the back.
Exercises for swimming on the back
- Feet on the width of the shoulders, arms, pull forward with the brushes down. Take your head back, sharply spreading your hands to the side. Slowly return to the starting position. (Exercise at least 10 times).
- Cross your arms from behind and take them back. (Perform 15 times).
- In shallow water, lean your hands on the bottom. Rubber ball compress in feet, slowly raise and lower your feet under the water. Without sudden movements! (Repeat 12 times).
- Walk on the bottom of the pool, making circular movements with your hands. The water should be to the waist.
- It is useful for the spine to simply lie on the water with an asterisk. Hands lift up, keep your head between your hands. Look up and breathe evenly.
Strengthening the back muscles in the pool
Specialists recommend starting activities after the end of the acute period of the spine. It is better that the exercises are individually selected by a qualified instructor.
To strengthen the back muscles in the pool, you can simply lay on the inflatable pillow, and do vigorous movements with your hands and feet. Also holding on to the edge of the pool, swing to the sides, bend. Only if you feel pain, immediately stop the exercise. Believe me, you will quickly notice the effect of water gymnastics. Therefore, consult a doctor and go to the pool!