You can buy delicious bread , or even better make it at home. How to make Armenian bread, read below.
Matnakash - Armenian bread at home
- dry yeast of rapid action - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil without a smell - 50 ml;
- drinking water is warm - 400 ml;
- flour of higher quality wheat - 0,5 kg;
- salt - 20 g;
- sugar - 10 g.
- Sift flour.
- Pour warm water in a bowl, pour in it all the dry ingredients, butter and proceed to the batch. This is a rather long process, which will take about 20 minutes.
- We cover the container with the test film and remove it into the heat for lifting.
- The dough will increase 2 times in an hour approximately, then moisten your hands with warm water and knead it. Again, cover it and remove it.
- After about half an hour, the dough will fit again. We knead it and divide it in half.
- We cover the tray with oil, spread it and spread it on the surface of the mold. For 20 minutes we leave, we lubricate the top with warm water and put it in the oven.
- We bake Armenian bread at 200 degrees 20 minutes.
Armenian bread - distributed
- wheat flour - 500 g;
- sugar - ½ tsp;
- warm drinking water - 300 ml;
- yeast fast dry - 5 g;
- olive oil - 50 ml;
- salt - pinch.
- Salt, sugar and yeast are poured into warm water. Pour in the oil, add flour in portions and mix the dough.
- In a greased container we put the dough, cover it and leave it for an hour.
- Approached the dough is divided into parts, put in molds and bake at 220 degrees for about 17 minutes.
Armenian bread - recipe
- wheat flour - 250 g;
- water 100 ml;
- To prepare Armenian bread with herbs, you can use nettles, dill, parsley, green onions, coriander, spinach, sorrel.
- All the greens are good. We discuss and cut into small pieces.
- Knead the dough from salt, flour and water. Very thinly we roll it out. Spread over the greens, which can be lightly sprinkled with olive oil and slightly add.
- The edges of the tortillas are fastened together.
- Ideally, bread with greens are baked on a cast-iron sheet. Well, at home you can use a pan with non-stick coating.
- We bake Armenian bread with greens to rudeness on one side, then turn over and bake on the second side.
Armenian bread - lavash
- hot water - 150 ml;
- wheat flour - 300 g;
- salt - 5 g.
- In a bowl, pour in the flour and form a groove in it.
- In hot water, stir the salt and pour a little into the flour. Stir the dough with a mixer. Then we put the dough on the table and with your hands. We form a bun, wrap it with a film and leave it for 30 minutes to rest.
- We roll the tourniquet out of the test, divide it into 7 parts. Each thin roll out.
- Put the dough on a dry heated frying pan. Fry until done. We spread pita bread with a pile, covering each layer with a damp towel.