Almond oil for hair is used for more than eight millennia. It is suitable for self-application, mixed with other natural oils or in the composition of masks. Filling with vitamins helps to produce a powerful healing effect.
Almond Oil - Properties
Having almond flavor and yellowish color, almond oil finds its place in medical and cosmetic techniques. The following abilities of this product are known:
- acceleration of regeneration;
- moisturizing and nourishment;
- elimination of inflammation;
- relief of discomfort in burns;
- laxative effect when taken orally;
- healing stretch marks and minor injuries.
Almond essential oil
On store shelves there is a different almond oil, the properties of which are listed above. Differences are in the way of production, composition and ways of use. Essential oil is produced from the fruits of bitter almonds, it is allowed to apply only externally. The product evaporates quickly, leaving no oily traces. In its pure form, the essential component is very volatile, it needs a fat-containing base, so almond oil for hair is always a mixture of several components.
Cosmetic oil of almonds
The product is extracted by cold pressing the bones of sweet almonds and is completely ready for use. It is not limited to external application, if there is a need, let's take the reception inside. Cosmetic almond oil for hair can be supplemented with ethers to get the optimal beauty cocktail, other ingredients, making up a mask, or to use solo.
What is beneficial for almond oil for hair?
The positive result of procedures is achieved due to the rich composition of the facility:
- oleic acid;
- vitamins A, E, B2;
- linoleic acid;
- mineral salts;
Initially, there are poisonous substances in the nuclei, but in the process of production they are removed from the composition, so the product is safe. It can be used with increased sensitivity of the skin, but if there is any doubt, you can test the small area. The almond oil for hair is useful for its ability to improve their growth, saturating the roots and scalp with the required ingredients, and also to eliminate the existing shortcomings.
Almond oil for oily hair
Owners of scalp with high fat content often avoid oil withdrawal because of fear of even more to increase the feeling of its contamination. These fears are not always justified, the benefits of almond oil for hair with such a problem is as follows:
- normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- elimination of irritations;
- inhibition of age-related changes.
Almond oil for dry hair
On such locks, the properties of almond oil for hair will produce a particularly striking effect. Dry hair is often characterized by dullness, easily damaged, becomes porous and loses its color saturation. Valuable substances will fill the cavities, therefore, almond oil for hair will improve their health at once for a number of indicators:
- more full color;
Almond oil for hair - application
Even in the absence of severe problems, hair can be made more beautiful. There are several approaches, how to use almond oil for hair, it is desirable to focus on their condition.
- Dry - the product massages the roots and the entire length after washing, then repeats 1-2 more times on the same day. To it you can mix 2 drops of essential oil ylang-ylang or lavender. For ease of distribution, the composition drips onto the comb. If this method does not work, you can apply it to clean strands, and then rinse them repeatedly. How much you need to keep almond oil on your hair, depends on the degree of their damage, but not more than half an hour.
- Fat e - almond oil for such hair is applied for half an hour before washing, first rubbed into the scalp. Enough of 1-3 teaspoons, if you first moisten the strands, it will be easier to apply. To increase the effect, ethereal lemon oil, cedar or bergamot is mixed.
Almond oil for hair growth
The product works well on the scalp, so you do not need special knowledge of how to use almond oil for hair, you can apply it and wait for positive results. To make them better, it is recommended that you do one of the following masks.
- The same parts of the almond oil, ethereal clove, fir (cinnamon) and meliss oil are mixed. To prevent the evaporation of nutrients, the hair, lubricated with this compound, is wrapped in polyethylene. You can wash your head in an hour.
- In a half liter of warm water, you need to dissolve a tablespoon of mustard and oil powder, add a quarter of a glass of yogurt and yolk, stirring until smooth. Mask for hair with almond oil is applied over the entire length. The head needs to be wrapped with a plastic wrap and a towel. The ringlets are thoroughly washed in half an hour.
Almond oil from hair loss
If the cause of hair loss lies in their weakening by numerous stains, chemical curling and hot styling, then their additional nutrition will help. Almond oil against hair loss will be effective due to its rich composition. Solo use of the tool will help to strengthen, but long courses will be required. For more powerful exposure, the following formulations are recommended.
- It is necessary to apply almond oil for hair at night, mixing its tablespoon with teaspoons of jojoba and rose oil , and diluting with two tablespoons of burdock oil. The head must be warmed, and in the morning, thoroughly wash off the nutritious mixture.
- Mix two tablespoons of castor and almond oil, apply to the hair and wrap it with a film. After an hour, the remnants of the mixture are removed, it will be easier to wash them off if you use the yolk first, and then the shampoo. The composition improves blood microcirculation, giving bulbs the right nutrition for the growth of new healthy hair.
- To improve blood circulation, a mixture of almond oil and cognac (in a ratio of 1: 1). Apply it, diligently rubbing into the roots, gradually distributing along the entire length. Keep the mask for 30-60 minutes.
Almond oil for tips of hair
Owners of long hair face the cross-section and over-drying of their ends, this happens for various reasons, one of which is a lack of food in this area. To replace it you need to choose how to apply almond oil for hair - separately or as part of the following masks.
- Milk, ground oatmeal and butter should be mixed in a 1: 1: 2 ratio and mixed. The warm composition is applied to the damaged areas and is maintained for half an hour, after which it is washed.
- Equal proportions of warm oil with kefir must be mixed until uniform, rubbed into the roots of the hair and along the entire length. The composition is washed off after half an hour of soaking on a towel-warmed head.
- For a constant support of elasticity, it is recommended to add a little almond oil to the shampoo. This will help to always take care of the hair without a lot of time and complex washing.