If you want your wedding day not to be overshadowed by aching feet and rubbed corns, it is advisable to choose the most comfortable shoes. Of course, a thin hairpin and a high platform will make your gait more feminine and add a lot of growth, but after a long photo session and active dances you will have no other desire but to change shoes for comfortable slippers. An excellent alternative to classic shoes will perform wedding shoes without a heel.
Advantages of shoes for the bride without a heel
In addition to obvious comfort, these shoes have the following advantages:
- suitable for brides who are embarrassed by their high growth;
- can be used as additional shoes for celebrating a wedding in a restaurant;
- suitable for almost every outfit;
- ideal for a pregnant bride.
In addition, if your dress has a long hem, hiding shoes, it will not matter which model of shoes you are wearing.
Which shoes without a heel to choose for the wedding?
Modern designers offer several options for wedding shoes, which will be stylishly combined with the attire of the bride. Here you can distinguish:
- Ballet shoes. These are delicate shoes on a flat sole or minimal heel, decorated with pretty bows, lace and beads. You can also choose laconic ballet dancers without excess decor, which you can then wear with a strict suit and elegant dress.
- Espadrilles . A good option for an unorthodox celebration. The delicate weaving of these elegant slippers will emphasize the courage and delicate taste of the bride.
- Sandals or slates without heels. An excellent option for the summer season. Sandals will minimize the foot and create a feeling of lightness and weightlessness.
Putting on shoes without a heel under a wedding dress, you bet on convenience, so your evening is guaranteed not to be overshadowed by unpleasant sensations.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |