In today's world, there are many factors that have a very negative effect on the beauty and health of our hair. These factors include: adverse environmental conditions, malnutrition, passive lifestyle, stress and weather. Unfortunately, almost no one is immune from this impact, but I want so that hair is always healthy and strong! Experts have proved that only systematic and proper hair care is able to ensure their health. Not all women have the opportunity to regularly visit a beauty salon, so quality hair care must be provided at home. In this article, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with effective hair care recipes suitable for girls, girls and women.
Recipes for the care of damaged hair
Damaged hair is a sign that something is going wrong in the body. In most cases, hair is severely damaged after painting or perm. In this regard, care for natural, not colored hair is more simple. The lack of vitamins, proteins, nutrients, stress, also, instantly affect the appearance of our hair. Care for damaged and split hair should be regular and gentle. The basic rules for caring for damaged hair look like this:
- Limit the use of hair dryers, curling irons, fixing tools. Hot air and hot tongs have an extremely negative effect on the condition of damaged hair. The heat destroys their structure and makes the hair even brittle. Fixing means - varnishes, foam, mousse, also, weaken the hair;
- Proper care for damaged hair at home includes masks made from natural products. In this case the mask from mayonnaise perfectly approaches. Mayonnaise can be used both for care of tips of hair, and for strengthening of roots. To do this, the mask should be applied to the hair with massage movements for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. If the damaged hair is fat, they should use a mask from any fermented milk product - kefir or whey;
- do not wash your hair with hot water.
Hair care in winter
Winter time is the most unfavorable for our hair. Wind, cold, hats and dampness can make hair weaker and thinner. Therefore, winter hair care should be more thorough. We offer several secrets of proper hair care in winter:
- regularly make a mask of burdock oil. This product can be used for both dry and oily hair. The oil should be applied to the entire length of the hair, hold for 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of water with a mild shampoo;
- when washing hair, do a light head massage. This procedure improves the
- use hair balm every time you wash your hair. Balsam prevents the tangling of wet hair and facilitates combing;
- increase the intake of vitamins A, B, C, as well as, proteins;
- 2-3 times a month, wash your hair with natural products - egg yolks, rye bread, diluted mustard powder. This allows you to more intensively nourish hair bulbs;
- In cold and windy weather, always wear a hat.
With hair care, you can use a variety of calendars. With the help of the lunar calendar, you can determine the optimal days for cutting. It is known that the hair, trimmed on the growing moon, grows faster than the hair trimmed on the waning moon. Also, there is a special calendar of hair care, thanks to which, depending on the season, you can find the best means to strengthen or stimulate hair growth.