Types of externalities
In Russia, there are 2 types of externa:
- Free. Assumes study at home, but it is not possible to shorten the training period. It is necessary to know that the child has the right to count on:
- obtaining necessary literature in the school library;
- the opportunity to attend practical classes;
- 2 hours before the examinations;
- the opportunity to participate in contests, olympiads.
In Ukraine, there is no fee-based intensity. According to the law, a student has the right to expect free education of any form, he should be assisted in the desire to accelerate his studies.
How do I go to the externship?
For the transition to this form of training, it is necessary to discuss the situation with the director in advance and write a statement. If the student is refused due to lack of places, then you will have to apply to another educational institution.
A child should receive a training plan designed specifically for him. There should be indicated the terms of attestation, when and how to take it out of the school.
What do you need to take into account when going to the external school?
Parents should evaluate their capabilities:
- whether they will be able to help organize the regime and a clear schedule of studies;
- will they have enough time and patience for control;
- will they be able to prompt the child, if necessary, to explain the material, that is, whether the luggage is sufficient for the school subjects from the parents.
It is also important to take into account the characteristics of the child, his ability to self-organization.