There are many drugs that can be used to treat plants. It is important to understand what "Fitosporin" is, how and for what purpose this remedy is used, and what is its usefulness. There are particularities concerning preparation of a solution and its use for different purposes.
How to use "Fitosporin"?
This drug is a biofungicide with a wide spectrum of action that lasts a long time. In the composition of this remedy is a living spore bacterium, which also suppresses the products of vital activity of many pathogenic microorganisms. Finding out why Fitosporin is needed, it is worth pointing out that this drug increases the protective properties of the plant and enhances growth. Its use significantly reduces the risk of repeated infection with fungal diseases.
Biopreparation can be used in combination with many other means, for example, with growth stimulants , insecticides and other fungicides. If there is a sediment during the mixing of the preparations, this indicates an incompatibility of the agents, therefore it is not recommended to use such a mixture. It is impossible to combine biological products with agents that cause an alkaline reaction. It is worth considering that produce "Phytosporin" for individual crops, so they should be used for their intended purpose, since in the mixture there will be specific microelements for each plant.
"Fitosporin" - composition
It has already been said that the main active substance is a bacterial culture called Bacillus subtilis . They are obtained by artificial means. When it hits the soil and plants, the bacteria begin to multiply actively, destroying the harmful cells, helping the plant restore its immune system. Since the composition of the preparation "Phytosporin" is natural, it is safe for plants, humans and animals. You can even treat even plants that bloom and bear fruit without fear, since there are no negative consequences if everything is done according to instructions.
At what temperature does "Fitosporin" work?
This biological product can be stored for a wide temperature range from -20 ° to + 25 ° C. At the same time, performance indicators differ, and they can not be violated, otherwise the drug will not function. If you are interested in the temperature at which "Fitosporin" acts, you need to know that this range is + 15-25 ° C. In addition, processing is recommended in the evening. It is important that there is dry weather, because the water will easily wash off the "Phytosporin". If it has rained, then it is better to apply the remedy again.
How to breed Phytosporin?
If you use powder, then it is better to prepare the mother and working solution. Thanks to this trick, you can increase the processing efficiency.
- In the instructions how to properly dilute "Fitosporin", it is indicated that a concentrated seed solution is first prepared, in which the spores will wake up faster and in greater quantity.
- When there are signs of bacterial activity, you can dilute the seed with water to a mother liquor. In it, the bacteria will be alive, but their activity will decrease. Thanks to this mother liquor will be stored for up to two weeks in a dark cool place.
- Finding out how to grow Fitosporin, how and for what to use it, it is worth pointing out that immediately before use, it must be dissolved to a working solution and can not last more than two hours.
Separately it is necessary to understand how to plant the paste "Phytosporin", so it does not need to prepare a concentrated mixture, since about 100% of the spores wake up in the mother liquor. The paste should be simply diluted with water, applying a proportion of 2: 1, and 2 tbsp. the liquid needs 200 g of remedy. The container can be closed and stored if necessary, but it is better to prepare the working solution immediately, so as not to lose live bacteria. It should be kept for a couple of hours and can be used.
"Fitosporin" - application
Biological preparation is used for different purposes, therefore it can be considered multifunctional. The main ways of using "Fitosporin" are watering and sprinkling. It is suitable for such purposes:
- disinfects the planting material;
- protects seedlings from pathogenic organisms;
- increases the resistance of plants;
- protects against the occurrence of many diseases and pests.
Germination of seeds in "Phytosporin"
The drug refuses to influence the rate of germination of the planting material, but also promotes stable germination and increased growth. If the seeds were treated with "Phytosporin", then the plant will develop faster. Wrap the planting material in two layers of gauze, put in a saucer and pour in with a bioremedium: mix 2 drops of "Gumi", 10 drops of "Phytosporin" and 1 tbsp. water.
"Phytosporin" for seedlings
Biofungicide helps to accelerate the growth of seedlings, has a three-dimensional effect on the varietal potential and potential of the species, and also creates acceptable conditions for the formation of an ecologically clean crop. According to statistics, the planned yield can be increased by 20%, and even higher. Spraying of seedlings with "Fitosporin" is more justifiable, but watering is also permissible.
- Mix 1 liter of water and 1 teaspoon of the product, which is better to choose in liquid form. All mix well.
- The solution is poured into a container with a spray gun and sprayed.
- The instructions on what is useful for "Fitosporin", how and for what use this tool, it is indicated that when planting the plant, it is possible to soak the roots of the seedlings in the solution, which is indicated above. This procedure lasts about an hour. Thanks to this, the probability of survival of seedlings will significantly increase.
Treatment of the greenhouse "Fitosporin" in the spring
To plants in the greenhouse are well established and developed, it is important to properly prepare the place. Recommended spring treatment of the greenhouse "Fitosporin", which is not an aggressive chemical. Thanks to this parasites are destroyed, and the beneficial microorganisms remain unscathed. Describing what "Fitosporin" is, how and for what to apply, let's imagine a scheme for processing a greenhouse:
- In 100 g of water, dilute the fourth part of the product package. Stir everything so that there are no lumps. The resulting thick is already diluted in a large amount of water, applying 1 tbsp. spoon for 10 liters of liquid.
- Prepare the grout and the roof of the greenhouse with the prepared mortar. After that, you do not need to rinse.
- The above mixture can be used for soil treatment, applying 5 liters per 1 sq. Km. m. After the garden needs to be covered with dry earth and covered with a film. In a few days you can carry out planting.
"Fitosporin" for soil
The presented preparation can be used for soil treatment in order to disinfect it from parasites, and to improve the seed germination and seedlings' survival. Pre-treatment is recommended for annual implementation. Decontamination of soil "Phytosporin" should be carried out in the spring before transplanting. You can use the drug in the form of a powder, adding 5 g of substance to a bucket of water. The solution is suitable for watering and the amount obtained is enough for 1 sq. M. m.
"Fitosporin" for fruit trees
A lot of pests are known, as well as a number of serious diseases that affect trees, worsening the yield and quality of the fruit. If the treatment is not carried out, then the culture may die. Treatment of fruit trees "Phytosporin" - treatment and preventive spraying of trees and bushes is carried out two times: during the opening of the leaves and the appearance of the ovary. To prepare the solution in 10 liters of water, add 5 g of powder.
"Phytosporin" - analogues
Many gardeners instead use "Trihodermin" - a biopreparation that can cope with more than 60 diseases, provoked by fungi. It can be purchased in powder and liquid form. Describing what can replace "Fitosporin", it should be noted that "Trichodermin" also contributes to the enrichment of planting soil and prepares the seeds for planting.