If you do not know how to equip the bedroom, then it is important to know what details you should pay attention to. Of great importance in the arrangement of furniture is the shape and size of the room. Useful information about the features of the placement of basic furniture.
To get a harmonious and cozy space, it is important to properly distribute furniture in the room. Describing how to beautifully equip the bedroom, we suggest to take into account the basic methods of arrangement:
- Symmetric. This option is suitable only for rectangular or square shapes. The symmetrical placement method is based on the distribution of paired objects on both sides of the selected axis. For example, two bedside tables placed on either side of the bed. With a symmetrical arrangement of furniture, you can create a more relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Asymmetric. If you want to know how to properly equip a "wrong" bedroom, then pay attention to this option. At first glance, it may seem that the furniture is arranged unordered, but it is not. It is necessary to choose a focal point and to place things around it more carefully. This can be, for example, a bed. Use the principle of a swing, that is, you need to alternate large and small items.
- Circular. For any premises this arrangement is suitable. Everything is very simple: in the center of the bedroom select the focal point and arrange all the furniture around it.
In addition, it is recommended to take into account a number of important rules for the arrangement of furniture:
- The minimum width of the passageway must not be less than 0.5 m. Otherwise it will not be possible to move freely along it.
- If you use furniture in drawers with drawers, then there must be more than a meter of free space in front of it.
- If you want to put a dressing table in the room, it is important to know that there should not be less than 70-80 cm between it and the next standing furniture, and if the free space is not a passing one. If you plan to move between a table and other furniture, then make the passage wider.
Arrangement of a small bedroom
It is important to understand how to apply the real area correctly, although it is not so much. If you like minimalism , then in the room there can be only a bed without any other furniture. There are several options for how to equip a small bedroom:
- If the room is square, then place a bed near the deaf wall and on both sides high chests of drawers or pencil cases, and opposite you can put a wardrobe. Another option is to place the bed on the podium , inside which there can be drawers.
- If the bedroom is narrow, then the bed is placed either across or along a long wall. It all depends on how narrow it is. The space for the cupboard is a short wall. It is important that the furniture is so that the distance between the door and the opposite wall is free.
- You can combine the bedroom with the living room, and for separation, install a screen, canopy or high cabinet.
How to equip a large bedroom?
If the area is impressive, then it can be divided into the main zones for a comfortable pastime.
- In the bedroom you can install a desktop or a simple console for the computer. If there is enough space, you can put in the bedroom and book racks.
- Describing how to equip a bedroom with a large area, you should offer a place to relax. To do this, you can put a small sofa or chair, and a coffee table.
- In America and Europe, the separation in the sleeping segment for a bathroom organization is very common.
How to equip a rectangular bedroom?
When arranging furniture in such a room, it is necessary to take into account that designers do not recommend placing it at a long wall. The best solution is the arrangement in the form of the letter P or G.
- The bed should be placed across or along the bedroom, because it all depends on the width of the room.
- If you are interested in how to comfortably equip the bedroom, then note that this form allows you to select several zones, for example, rest and work. For separation, you can use curtains, furniture, screen and so on.
- Long walls ideally should be left free, or place compact objects there, for example, a chest of drawers, a bookcase and the like.
How to equip a narrow bedroom?
Correctly furnish such a room is not easy, because it can be made tight, littered and uncomfortable. Designers give such advice how to equip a long narrow bedroom:
- Comparing the dimensions of the bed and the room, it can be placed either across or along one of the long walls. Ideally, both sides should have approaches to sleeping places at least 70 cm. In the case of a too narrow space, the bed can be put back to the wall, leaving only one approach.
- Use a cabinet or a rack that has the shape of a letter P. It can stand around a bed or a desk.
- In no case do you need to place all the furniture near one wall. For a narrow room, a suitable solution is asymmetry.
- Describing how to equip the bedroom, which is not only narrow, but also long, it is worth giving advice that it is better to break it into two zones. To separate across the room, you can put a narrow cabinet, rack, or screen. In the far zone there should be a bed, and in the near-by it can be a workplace or any other practical option.
How to equip the bedroom in the attic?
The process of design of this room is complicated by the fact that one or even two walls are inclined. In this case, the information on how to equip the bedroom in a frequent home will be very useful:
- Do not use too massive pieces of furniture, so choose compact models.
- The bed is placed near one of the sloping walls, but another option is possible. A chest of drawers with a mirror or wardrobe is best placed near the front wall.
- In the spacious attic you can equip not only the bedroom, but also the dressing room and the workplace. Secret from the designer - to save a lot of space, build a wardrobe around the entrance door from floor to ceiling.
How to equip the living room-bedroom?
Thinking over the design of such a room, it is not recommended to divide the living room and the bedroom by a wall, as it only "eats" free space. There are several rules for organizing such a room, for which use such ideas as to equip the bedroom:
- Choose a multifunctional furniture that saves space well, for example, a bed can be pushed out of the podium, dropped from the cupboard or unfolded from the sofa.
- Finding out how to equip the living-bedroom room, you can not miss out on the zoning of the room. Using different techniques, you can think through the design so that the room is a single composition. The bed should be placed in the furthest corner, and it can be fenced off with a screen, bookshelves and so on.
- If a room with high ceilings, then you should consider the option of highlighting the whole tier. At the top level can be a sleeper.
How to equip a bedroom with a cot?
Many parents decide to put a crib for the baby in the bedroom to watch the baby. To ensure an easier night feeding it is recommended to place it next to the parent box.
- When choosing a place for a cradle, consider sources of noise, cold and heat, and also lighting, safety and other irritants. Understanding how to equip a bedroom in an apartment, it is worth noting that the cot should be at some distance from the windows and doors.
- You can zoning the room, separating the baby cot with a screen, curtain and even a full partition. The second option is acceptable in the case of a one-room apartment, in order to organize a children's room in a separate zone in the future.
How to equip the bedroom with a dressing room?
In order to organize a separate dressing room in the bedroom, the following options can be used:
- A small part of the bedroom is separated by a plasterboard partition with sliding doors. It turns out something like a closet cabinet, only more impressive sizes.
- Thinking about how to equip the bedroom in the house, you can mount the cabinet in the wall. This option is especially relevant in the presence of a niche. The cabinet can be opened and then it can be covered with an original curtain.
- In the narrow bedrooms under the dressing room you need to separate a part of the bedroom, thereby leveling the area. If the room is square, then the built-in closet should be placed near the head of the bed. The corner wardrobe will maximize the area.