Today the world of fashion has put the color of marsala on the first step of the "pedestal" - a rich, universal and attractive wine-red shade with notes of brown. Luxury and magnificence embody the clothes and accessories of this incredibly attractive color, which was admired with admiration by fashionable women around the world, who hurried to decorate their wardrobe with new shades of this gorgeous shade.
A little bit about the color of Marsala
Marsala is called the color of the season, which was first mentioned after the fashion show of the spring collection of this year. Leading designers demonstrated in their collections a real virtuosic game with this tone. It not only harmoniously combines with a wide palette of other shades, but its independent presence in the image of a true lady seems fascinating. If we talk about combinations and about the color with which the color of the marsala is combined, then the combination of this shade with all neutral and pastel tones , as well as gray, gold, turquoise, green and blue, should be considered as the best.
The color of marsala in clothes, according to fashion experts, should be attributed to universal. The thing is that its range of colors covers a wide enough range of colors: from red-brown to burgundy and even ruby. In autumn, the coat of this shade will be selected by the girl from the crowd, in winter the scarf and the cap of the rich noble tone of the wine will perfectly fit into the image with any variant of the outer clothing , and in the warm spring and hot summer, the young lady in a long, fitting marsala dress will look exactly like a real Hollywood diva.
Combinations in clothes with color of a marsala
Having set a goal to buy a new shade that has become a real hit of this year, every fashionista will surely ask herself one natural question: what to combine the color of the marsala. Fortunately, problems with creating an image that meets all, even the most biased requirements for style and harmony, will not arise for fashionistas. After all, the main thing that is characterized by marsala is universality.
So, consider the combination of the color of the Marsala follows, based on where exactly it is present:
- The skirt and trousers will harmoniously be combined with a calm top - white, beige, mint, blue blouse or turtleneck.
- The dress of the shade of Marsala does not need any additions, except in the discreet accessories and a small elegant handbag.
- The hair color of marsala will be preferred, perhaps, only by daring girls, easily going to any unconventional experiments and bold images. Coupled with a bright make-up image of this young lady will be especially spectacular.
- Manicure color of marsala with "participation" of matte or glossy varnish will effectively look on nails of any length and shape.
- Marsala bags of different shapes, designs and sizes will make any image complete and complete. Exquisite rectangular clutch is ideal for a business lady in a strict trouser suit, and a three-dimensional bag will be an excellent addition to the autumn image, in which there are narrowed jeans, a voluminous knitted sweater and a leather jacket.
- Accessories in the color of marsala will allow the girl to demonstrate her vivid personality. Ribbons, scarves, necklaces, earrings and bracelets of this shade will become real raisins of glamorous and stylish images of true ladies, past which no fashion trend passes.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |