The collar of jabot came from the past, it was a detail of a man's suit. Over time, the fair sex also began to use it to decorate their clothes. It is presented in the form of flounces of different lengths and located in the neck area in the anterior part.
What does the frog collar look like?
Initially, the collar of the frill, consisting of several layers of flounces, decorated only blouses, but in recent seasons, many women's wardrobe items contain this detail. It can be conditionally divided into such varieties:
- kokilje - a collar of a frill, cut along an oblique line or in a circle of a shuttlecock;
- "Hood" - sewed into the neck and serves as a collar;
- bow-scarf, beautifully formed in front.
Collar jabot - history
For the first time, the frill collars appeared as an attribute of a man's suit in the 17th century, the French adorned them with beautiful white shirts. Later he was seen wearing clothes in Spain, and only in the mid-19th century began to be used in a women's wardrobe. Beauties used such decoration in ball gowns. The jabot translates as a bird's struma, and is presented in the form of a ruffle made of lace or beautifully gathered fabric on a dress, shirt or blouse . Such a decoration is capable of giving modern, alongside aristocracy and elegance.
Fashionable collar of frill
With the right selection of a stylish collar, the jabot is able to set the tone all along. Shuttlecocks are capable of giving the image a romantic and light feel. All varieties of this decorative element harmoniously fit into the clothes, and can become an attribute of both everyday and festive attire.
- by size, be short or maximally elongated, grasping the chest area;
- can be removable, which allows at the right time to transform the everyday subject of the wardrobe into a festive wardrobe;
- The collar of a frill is represented by details in the form of ruches, voluminous frills and large bows;
- to complement the business bow is perfect option "rack";
- look great on all kinds of wardrobe items: blouse, dress, coat;
- As a material for manufacturing, lace, guipure, silk, satin and other types of fabrics are used.
Collar stand jabot
in office clothing is often used white collar jabot, combined with the shape of the "rack". If desired, it can be applied to the evening room. Among the distinguishing characteristics of such a model can be listed the following:
- can visually stretch the neck and make it more elegant;
- The collar of the toad can be slightly rounded or complemented by a shuttlecock sewn into the neck of the blouse;
- This style will be appropriate for lean girls, because it gives a certain volume from above;
- there may be a button that provides additional fixation;
- The collar of a frill with a lace is often used or it is made of the same fabric as the blouse;
- this version looks very beautiful, made of dense fabric, which is complemented with lace around the edges.
Lapel collar with lace
A special femininity and romantic character can be given to the lace collar of the frill. It can differ in the following characteristics:
- when it is made use a monophonic lace fabric or several colors;
- very stylish look lace ruffles, which are collected under each other;
- in lacy versions can be used in the central part of the bow or a beautiful brooch.
Removable Frog Collars
In recent seasons, removable collars of frogs have become fashionable, they have become a kind of adornment to the apart. Their undoubted advantage is the ability to remove it at any time and transform the image. There are such variations of their design:
- at manufacturing satin tapes, laces, beads, a brooch or a bow are used;
- can be present beads, sequins and rivets;
- As a fastener hooks, a pin, can be fastened from behind with the help of a tape.
Vintage collar of frill
Many eminent couturiers use a beautiful jabot collar in their collections. At the same time, they prefer vintage design peculiar to the time when this accessory was only created. It is possible to note such popular variations of products:
- On the catwalks there are models that have magnificent frills under the chin;
- one of the styles appears in a romantic style, where there is a lace insert and a bead of beads;
- The collar of a frill can be either a separate element of the decor of a blouse or dress, or a removable part;
- unusual products from dense fabrics become fashionable: tweed, cotton, wool;
- such an element may look symmetrical or have an irregular shape;
- designers in the vintage thing offer to make beads, sutures, feathers, stones or even inserts of leather;
- You can create a separate accessory that joins the clamp with a clasp.
Collar jabot - how to wear?
A spectacular decorative element of a jabot collar in women's clothing can be combined with other wardrobe items with the help of such design techniques:
- Since such a detail is very bright and memorable in itself, one should exclude the presence of things with ruffles ruffles, an abundance of decorative elements, so as not to overload the image;
- it can be a removable element, which is fastened depending on the individual case;
- when choosing a dress, it is recommended to stop on monochrome colors, so that the image does not seem excessively catchy;
- lengthened accessories in the form of chains, neckerchiefs are not welcome in combination with this kind of collar;
- when using a vintage part, it is worth picking up a brooch made in the same style.
Blouse with collar frill
An extremely stylish thing that is suitable for women of any age, is a women's blouse with a jabot collar. It perfectly fits both in a romantic and in a business image. Among the distinctive characteristics of such a product can be listed the following:
- Blouses are often made of luxurious satin, light satin or chic silk;
- as a fastener there are buttons, sometimes lightning, which can be in front, behind or pass along the line of the shoulder seam;
- such a blouse will look great with jackets, skirts and strict trousers;
- the perfect choice will be a kit, where a blouse and trousers of riding breeches are used ;
- if a jacket is put on the blouse, but the bottom is a skirt-pencil or flared, a half-sunny shape;
- a blouse can be safely put on a sundress or a business suit;
- to jeans such a blouse is better to choose in a laconic version, where simple opaque fabrics are used. An excellent solution will be a model made of cloth in a cage, with its help you can create an unsurpassed image in the style of kazhual;
- It is possible to create an image with the help of a blouse with large flounces reaching to the chest or even to the waist line.
Dress with a jabot collar
Incredibly spectacular and original look dresses with a collar of frill. You can note their distinctive features:
- They should be chosen, given the features of the figure and growth. Such dresses are ideal for tall lean girls, they will help to give the volume of the breast and make it more magnificent. For chubby young ladies, this version of the dress will not be appropriate.
- The collar stylish jabot can be embellished with a brooch or other decorative elements.
- The dress can have a length up to the knee or in the floor, preference is given to monochromatic models. There are also options in the cage , supplemented with white or some other monophonic collar.
- Such dresses can be sleeveless, have a three-quarter sleeve or a long sleeve.
Coat with a jabot collar
Truly unsurpassed looks such outerwear as a woman's coat with a collar of frill. It features such features:
- in the upper part on the neck there is a rounded collar or a "rack" style, and on the chest there are swirling flounces. They are made from the same fabric as the coat;
- As for the color scheme, it can be restrained, represented by black, gray, beige tones, and be bright saturated;
- The collar is attached to the coat by means of buttons, fasteners or large buttons;
- On the sleeves can be present decorative flounces;
- The collar can coincide in color with the coat or make a contrast with it, which gives the image an even more spectacular effect.